Author Topic: Mafia LXII: Dead Thread. Ain't that a kick in the head!  (Read 44687 times)

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXII: Dead Thread. Ain't that a kick in the head!
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2014, 12:39:21 PM »
This is why I dislike dead threads. A little too much after the fact talk going on here. You want to argue with your crew about things, do it in a pm instead of laying what you woulda, could, shoulda. I don't want to have to make another warning.
Also, for the record your horrible at taking on roleplay, Eugene prefers apples now how could you miss such an important detail.
[/

Well, for the record, you're horrible at grammar. There should be another comma after record, your should be spelt as you're, that should be a period or semi-colon after roleplay and not a comma, there should be a period between apples and now and the word now should have a capital n, and finally there should be a question mark after detail and not a period since you are asking a question.

Quite frankly, I'm not even sure about the word choice of "taking on roleplay". I think it would have been a better choice to say either "performing roleplay" or "enacting out roleplay".

If you're not angry at everyone after playing a mafia game, you're doing it wrong or you won and I don't see any winners in this thread. Ouch!

Alright kids, time out for both of you.

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2014, 12:43:08 PM »
Well, I thought it was funny. But if Pokepal starts sporting the dead avatar made for him, then I'll apologize.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2014, 12:44:24 PM »
What's frustrating is when you think you're playing well, not raising suspicions, and you're ousted early in the game by vote. 

2nd time now that's happened.  Especially frustrating for a few other reasons I'll hold-off from speaking to til the game's over.  Needless to say, I must be doing something to raise enough suspicion for people to target me.  I have a few thoughts on why that is, too, but again, will wait til the game ends.

It was fun while it lasted, though.  I'd love if this was a more regular occurrence.

Well, not much you could have done after being investigated.  It was a bit of tough luck I think.  I don't think anything you did stuck out too much to call you out as being mafia.  I'm interested to see how everything shook out at the end.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2014, 01:33:32 PM »
I'm interested in the crazy redd membership card, and I'm still holding back info

Khush, plot twist, the two mafias join forces on day 6

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2014, 02:18:10 PM »
I'm interested in the crazy redd membership card, and I'm still holding back info

Khush, plot twist, the two mafias join forces on day 6

Yeah, Tom Nook or Crazy Redd? I'll take Crazy Redd every time.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2014, 02:40:11 PM »
Considering that K.K. slider is based on a man named Kazumi Totaka who composes alot of stuff for nintendo i feel it's important to establish that Totaka has a tendency to leave a certain little 19 note tune in many of the games he's worked on (which range from x(on gb, japan only) , and mario paint, to more recently Yoshi's new island.)

This song appears in many forms throughout animal crossing such as Kappn whistling it if you are unable to quickly connect to club tortimer and most notably, sung by Mr.  Slider himself.

Given all of this information the only correct answer is, K.K. song.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2014, 02:42:57 PM »
See? You focused on the song and not the album cover and it is not the correct answer. Not that you can even play the contest but there it is.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2014, 04:04:03 PM »
So I'm still dead. What's up with that?

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2014, 04:52:41 PM »
So I'm still dead. What's up with that?
You should have been a cute fuzzy kitten like me then you'd be fine. :kitten:

the cute fuzzy kitten just had a little skiing incident, you still have 8 more lives to go suckers. But I'm retiring and leaving the town, these mafia dudes are just not my type,

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2014, 06:39:38 PM »
I am very distressed right now. *Huff!*

I was supposed to be brought back to life so I could sweep my store. HOWEVER, I'm stuck here watching people worry about a little girl who's lost who hardly has ANY hair. This is ridiculous!

Edit: A tie! I hope I don't get randomly chosen to die again! However will I become an evil double zombie Harriet so I can sweep my floors if that were to happen?!

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2014, 12:14:30 AM »

I was supposed to be brought back to life so I could sweep my store. HOWEVER, I'm stuck here watching people worry about a little girl who's lost who hardly has ANY hair. This is ridiculous!

Edit: A tie! I hope I don't get randomly chosen to die again! However will I become an evil double zombie Harriet so I can sweep my floors if that were to happen?!

Oh man! This is a most distressing matter. My K.K. / Katie story doesn't even come close to this drama. I may have to plagurize it. No wonder people aren't voting anymore. I'm putting them to sleep.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2014, 12:17:11 AM »

Oh man! This is a most distressing matter. My K.K. / Katie story doesn't even come close to this drama. I may have to plagurize it. No wonder people aren't voting anymore. I'm putting them to sleep.

I think maybe the ideal outcome of an Animal Crossing mafia game is that everyone gets so caught up in the minutiae of the game and forgets to actually play.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2014, 12:18:43 AM »
4 days later after planting flowers and harvesting some perfect fruit, Mayor Khushrenada suddenly remembered he is the mayor and should maybe be doing something about the situation.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2014, 12:49:09 AM »
I thought the dead bodies were making excellent fertilizer for your gardens.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2014, 12:52:23 AM »
*Huff!*

I...I...I was...

*Huff!*

I was just *grump* haunting by my store, *grouch*, and not only had no one swept the floors *GASP!*

Not only had no one swept the floors, *Huff!*, but I saw...

I saw a...*POUT*..a..cockroach *GASP* inside! Can you imagine? *Huff!* A cockroach inside Shampoodle?!

*HUFF!*

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2014, 01:21:49 AM »
KA-BOOM! And Shangri-La burns.......

Offline RedBlue

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2014, 01:26:32 AM »
I told you guys and gals  to leave me alone to my gym. But noooo, see what you made me do?

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2014, 01:27:07 AM »
Crap... that a lot of avatars to make.  I'm going to take credit for the 4 townies dying since I took out the original bomber! :P:

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2014, 01:29:39 AM »
Crap... that a lot of avatars to make.  I'm going to take credit for the 4 townies dying since I took out the original bomber! :P:

Ha ha ha! I know! I was thinking about that when I saw what was happening.  Oh well, you've got a bit of time since we will pause for the weekend.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2014, 01:42:40 AM »
And now the game took a great big twist.

I really enjoyed this game, but I am glad I am dead now. 

noname did a great job as Booker, and we were able to root some people out.  We made a huge mistake with Redblue, but that is how the cookie crumbles.  What is interesting is my gut about redblue day one (read completely random guess) turned out to be pretty good.

As for the rest of the game...it is now the Mafia's to lose.  To my townie friends I am sorry you died.  I think the mafia investigators probably knew who redblue was.  Perhaps.  Maybe not. 

And I feel like I didn't miss lead anyone with my vote choice.  I let everyone know from the beginning that I didn't know who redblue was, but it was a guess from a past vote.

Good luck Mafia,  It is Foxes game to lose now.  However, townies do not give up hope....and remember mafia at this point you should be targeting each other not the poor townies.  Coons...you are not out of this yet...if you can kill some Foxes soon. 

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2014, 01:54:39 AM »

FOX! FOX! FOX! FOX! FOX!

He's crazy like a FOX!

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2014, 02:06:26 AM »
Thatguy IS Lucariofan99! They post pictures the same way!!!!

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2014, 02:08:24 AM »
I'm too distraught to find image hosting right now!

Offline noname2200

• Not a douche. Seriously.
  • Score: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2014, 10:58:22 AM »
Bombs are so much more fun when you're not on the receiving end of them!

Tip of the hat to Spak-Spang: you were a great partner to have. Sorry to you, mop, and sundulous for pushing everyone to vote for RedBlue: Spak and I figured he was scum on day two, but we went for the certain scum (lolmonade and then pokepal) first. Would've been better to reverse that, I guess: hindsight! We also suspected crimm, but I suppose it's good I didn't scan him yet, as it would have been a wasted result.

Good game, and thanks to Khush for hosting and inviting me back. Best of luck to the town!