Author Topic: Four on four  (Read 59528 times)

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Re: Four on four
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2021, 01:39:44 PM »
What an exciting turn of events. In the last few days we have a couple of new challengers. But who will actually complete their four on four?

Will RABicle live stream success and truly earn the title of "finisher"?
Will Pandareus fly safely through Panzer Dragoon Zwei?
Will Pokepal play something other than Monster Hunter Rise?
Will Khushrenada play all 51 Worldwide classics in time to fire up that balance board?

This truly is the final four of four on four.  8)

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2021, 02:37:36 AM »
Will RABicle live stream success and truly earn the title of "finisher"?
So there's a 2 hour stream here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1005754034
Spoiler: The final boss has some OP **** and I'm going to have some lunch and read some guides online about suggestions for tacking the fight before I go back.

I did it: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1005949957
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 11:11:08 AM by RABicle »
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2021, 07:02:46 AM »
Well here it is, May day has rolled around and I'd say I achieved the spirit of four on four. Didn't quite complete something on four systems but I did the playing part.

PS4
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (Finished)
Twin Mirror (Finished)
Telltale: The Walking Dead Season 1 (Finished)

Switch
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity (Finished)
Pacman 99 (Won a round)

3DS
Pokémon Trading Card Game GB (Finished)

PS3
Suikoden (Started)

My favourite of the bunch would have to be The Walking Dead. It's a thrilling video game story and the debut of the Telltale formula still holds up after all this time.

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2021, 11:18:41 PM »

Will Khushrenada play all 51 Worldwide classics in time to fire up that balance board?

He will not. *finger guns*

Like you, I guess I can include the SNES all-time classic* Joe & Mac 2 on the Switch SNES app. I also ended up playing and finishing Agent A: A Puzzle in Disguise. It might have been a mobile game before it was released on the eShop. Been messing around with other Switch titles. Went back into Murder By Numbers and finished the second case today. I am getting closer to finishing up Clubhouse Games. Been playing it quite a bit this weekend and today I finally achieved playing every game at least once which unlocked the credits so I guess I beat it a couple days over the mark. Had I known that's what it took I might have been able to beat it in time to add to the list. Just 7 games left to Master in it. I keep going back and playing some of the other games I like more.

Never went back to Xenoblade Chronicles X at all this month so I guess enthusiasm for it really has crashed after getting flight and seeing most of the final areas of interest. Did end up playing a few rounds of Mario Party on the Cube but that doesn't count much. Played a bit of New Leaf for a week and haven't gone back. Still doing Badge Arcade and getting close to the 5,000 badge mark. But mostly just spinning my wheels for most of the month in gaming it seems. Need Backlaugust to get me focused. Perhaps if RABicle had shown up sooner to lay down the gauntlet like he did then that might have helped but it's hard to top "The Finisher".

Over the weekend here, I've been playing a lot of my Switch. Besides all the Clubhouse Gaming and Murder By Numbers solving, I jumped back into Lumines, the PSP killer app (it was the only game PSP players had to promote against the DS line-up so it killed interest in the PSP  ;)  ;D ) to play a bit more of that. Some Tetris 99 still and started into Gris. Also want to tackle Return of the Obra Dinn and Jenny LeClue Detectivu soon and start clearing out more of my Switch eShop backlog after getting Agent A done. (Although maybe I should wait until Backlaugust for that if they are short enough.) In any case, it does seem like Switch is winning me over right now and becoming the only system I'm really playing anything substantial with at the moment.

And while I may be feeling ambitious about tackling more Switch games right now, what I'm really thinking my focus may be is on a Movie May Marathon as I see if I end up watching 31 movies aka a movie a day in May. I've already tackled two in watching Pal Joey yesterday and the original Shaft today. Need to really start clearing out the growing collection of movies I've got on my PVR.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.