Author Topic: WarioWare: Get It Together! Coming to Switch September 10  (Read 5074 times)

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
WarioWare: Get It Together! Coming to Switch September 10
« on: June 15, 2021, 08:40:00 AM »

It supports two players and his zany cast of characters directly inside the microgames!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/57527/warioware-get-it-together-coming-to-switch-september-10

WarioWare: Get It Together! is coming to Switch on September 10 of this year, and it's adding to the franchise's unique microgame format.

It still features the game's flagship style of "microgames" that are 10 second challenges players are dropped into and need to figure out quickly, but now you directly control either Wario or your choice of character from the franchise's zany supporting cast. Each character has different abilities, so your choice of character matters in how you interact with the microgame you're playing. Plus, it supports two players!

Some games briefly seen showed toothpaste-squeezing, avoiding bird-droppings, and pumping the levers of a rail car.

Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: WarioWare: Get It Together! Coming to Switch September 10
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 04:59:17 PM »
I like this changeup, though I hope it doesn't cause the microgames to feel more homogeneous. I'll still probably enjoy it regardless, these games are always a wacky good time.