Author Topic: Watch the E3 Nintendo Direct live with the NWR Staff  (Read 4605 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Watch the E3 Nintendo Direct live with the NWR Staff
« on: June 14, 2021, 08:19:00 AM »

It could be mildly controlled chaos when we all scream as Star Fox Grand Prix is announced.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/sitenews/57514/watch-the-e3-nintendo-direct-live-with-the-nwr-staff

Tomorrow, members of the NWR Staff will be watching the E3 Nintendo Direct LIVE as it airs on the Nintendo World Report Twitch Channel. The Direct begins at 12pm Eastern / 9AM Pacific, and we'll be starting our stream around 30 minutes before.

Stop by to get our last minute predictions, live reactions, and immediate thoughts afterwards on everything in Nintendo's E3 showcase! Feel free to join us in the Twitch chat for the chance to ask any questions you may have for us or to just enjoy watching with us. We hope to see you there!

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Watch the E3 Nintendo Direct live with the NWR Staff
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 11:26:41 PM »
This is be a very fun stream!
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.