Author Topic: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy Bursts Into Switch eShop April 26  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

A CyberConnect2 trilogy.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/46618/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-trilogy-bursts-into-switch-eshop-april-26

Bandai Namco will continue to bring the anime on Switch this spring.

The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy will be crossing to the Switch eShop on April 26 in North America. The trio of CyberConnect2-developed fighters will feature local and online multiplayer as well as a full story mode.

The Ultimate Ninja Story games were based on the anime/manga's Fourth Great Ninja War arc of the Shippuden series.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
So...is this Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 + Shippuden UNS 2 & 3 or Shippuden UNS 2-4?

If this package includes UNS 1, I recommend skipping it & going right to 2.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline Oedo

• This title is an insult!
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
So...is this Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 + Shippuden UNS 2 & 3 or Shippuden UNS 2-4?

If this package includes UNS 1, I recommend skipping it & going right to 2.

It's the first three games. I didn't pay attention to the name before (and I just assumed if they were leaving one game out, it would be the fourth game), but putting "Shippuden" in the title does seem a bit strange.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
It's the same one as on PS4 and XB1.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.