NWR Interactive > Podcast Discussion

Episode 157: Haggling at Barron's Video Game Emporium

(1/1)

TheYoungerPlumber:
We're back! And this time it's a Daddy-cast with Neal in the co-pilot seat.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/radiotrivia/48358/episode-157-haggling-at-barrons-video-game-emporiumDid you like this episode's game selections? Let your fellow listeners know in TalkBack! Think you've got a better choice that hasn't been used yet? Then send it my way and your request might be on the next episode of Radio Trivia: Podcast Edition!  Heck, throw in a question and specific songs if you want.  Just remember, it has to be a game found on a Nintendo system in North America (unless we say otherwise)!Games featured in this episode: ToeJam & Earl (Wii/GEN)Kero Blaster (Switch)Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (GC)Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak (GBA)The Messenger (Switch)(Highlight the text above with your cursor to view it.)

TheYoungerPlumber:
By the way, when I revisited a particularly bad spot in Game 5 after beating the game and killing / reloading the executable the frame rate was MUCH better. So maybe I was onto something speculating that the game's frame rate degrades if left on too long. Memory leak / garbage collection woes?

TOPHATANT123:
Always love a new ep Radio Trivia, thanks TYP!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version