Author Topic: Way to generate revenue for PGC  (Read 2566 times)

Offline Bubba

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Way to generate revenue for PGC
« on: November 16, 2003, 04:01:31 PM »
Check out the site www.shareadspace.com.  If you put a link on your intro page and had people click it to get in or just have it somewhere for people to click daily you could generate some money to pay server costs.  They pay 60 cents per 1000 clicks.  Plus you get advertising too.  I dont post this to spam but please consider it.  If you feel really generous maybe you could pm for my refferal link.
Thanks!

Offline thepoga

• View Profile
RE:Way to generate revenue for PGC
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 09:16:52 PM »
pgc already has that type of ad. it comes up once in a while. ya...

but still, good thinking on the idea, maybe this pays more money.

Offline Bubba

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 01:46:55 PM »
True but this is a definate income.  Say everyone in the forum helped out and clicked it once a day?  I dont know how much traffic there is but that could generate some money!  Anyway just an idea.  I know the banner ads pay way less than 60 cents cpm plus traffic.

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2003, 05:09:59 PM »
Thanks for the thought, but our ad space is worth more than that.  Not to mention that we'd have to bug people to click the link all the time, which is really annoying and unprofessional.  We are doing fine for now.
THE LAMB IS WATCHING!

Offline thepoga

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2003, 02:58:48 PM »

Originally posted by: Bubba
True but this is a definate income.  Say everyone in the forum helped out and clicked it once a day?  I dont know how much traffic there is but that could generate some money!  Anyway just an idea.  I know the banner ads pay way less than 60 cents cpm plus traffic.

Originally posted by: Jonnyboy117
Thanks for the thought, but our ad space is worth more than that.  Not to mention that we'd have to bug people to click the link all the time, which is really annoying and unprofessional.  We are doing fine for now.

What now!? hehe jk man. ya i dont think that asking everyone in the forums to click it is a "definate" thing. and how do u know the banner ads pay way less? idiot. u know what? just die. im just kiddin again. ive been reading maddox too much.  

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2003, 03:40:50 PM »
Those click links don't pay out much.  1000 clicks and just 60 cents.  Not a lot of money.
Matt
Contact Info in Profile

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2004, 05:34:28 AM »
I noticed there is a paypal feature but I had to go looking for it.  Maybe you guys should put it on you home page so more people will see it.
it was time for a change.