Author Topic: How do you rank the Nintendo home consoles (excluding Wii U)?  (Read 29077 times)

Offline raviawana59

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
This thought came about as I was reflecting on the Wii. For all of the frustration I had towards Nintendo during the previous gen (lack of solid online play, etc) I surprisingly found myself interested by and purchasing more games for the Wii than I had for the N64 and GC. I was a fan of the motion controls from the get-go and it felt like the Wii got a larger than normal amount of games localized from Japan. So I consider it my third favorite console. I was wondering what everyone else's perspective was on this?

SNES

NES

Wii

N64

GC

I had an amazing time with each of these systems so please don't take offense to my list N64/GC lovers.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Re: How do you rank the Nintendo home consoles (excluding Wii U)?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 01:22:38 PM »
Excluding Wii U? I would rank them:

1. Wii
2. N64
3. SNES

Never owned an NES or GameCube so it wouldn't be fair to rank them. The list is purely a product of my experience growing up with a Wii and the other two consoles being older hand me downs.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 01:28:17 PM »
How do I rank the spambots that use a Reddit post to try and seem legit?

Answer: They still suck!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 01:35:25 PM »
Bet they really enjoyed Excitebots