Author Topic: Viewtiful Joe Music Video  (Read 2128 times)

Offline bmcg69

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Viewtiful Joe Music Video
« on: August 07, 2003, 06:56:27 AM »
Has anyone seen the Viewtiful Joe Music Video at IGN insider?  The video is great!  I was wondering how PGC could get this video at this site for everyone to see.  It is way too awesome to just be hidden in Insider at IGN.
DISCLAIMER: Poster makes no guarantee that the above expressed information is accurate, complete, current, new, spelled correctly, or grammatically correct. The above-stated information is instead provided on an "AS IS" basis, and is subject to revision with or without notice.

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Viewtiful Joe Music Video
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003, 06:41:38 PM »
Bah!  Spoilers!  I won't post a video that you're supposed to get as a reward for beating the game.  Especially when it's not even out here yet.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline RickPowers

• IT Director
    Senior Editor
    • View Profile
RE:Viewtiful Joe Music Video
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2003, 08:28:58 PM »
Yes, that's why it hasn't been posted here yet.  We're respecting Capcom's wishes and keeping their secrets and rewards just that.  IGN doesn't have the same respect for you or the companies products.
:: Rob "Rick Powers" Stevens
:: Senior Editor Emeritus
:: Personal Blog
:: Wii Number: 7294 0910 3012 6153

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2003, 11:33:58 PM »
its the end of the game movie? im glad i haven't seen it yet then!

Offline bmcg69

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2003, 10:34:16 AM »
I had no idea that this was a spoiler.  IGN said nothing except there was a video.  I am not amused!!!!  I am so looking foward to this game and now a little bit of it has been taken away from me.  Thank you Dan and Rick for looking out for the people who really want to enjoy this game 100%.  As usual, you guys rock!
DISCLAIMER: Poster makes no guarantee that the above expressed information is accurate, complete, current, new, spelled correctly, or grammatically correct. The above-stated information is instead provided on an "AS IS" basis, and is subject to revision with or without notice.

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2003, 02:42:10 AM »
DAMN!
I've seen it!
Curses IGN! Curses!!!!!
MY eyes were not ready!!!!!!

Although Sylvia just keeps getting hotter......
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence