Author Topic: Calendar  (Read 3108 times)

Offline Snipper64

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
    • Snipper64
Calendar
« on: April 13, 2009, 08:40:32 PM »
You guys have a nice Calendar on your website, but don't you have power to edit it?

If so, could you PLEASE put games to be release on it? Or at least major titles? I know it will require more work, but it would be so cool if it worked. I would count down every day for the Conduit!
I am matter...I am antimatter...I can see your past...I can see your future...I consume time...and I will consume you!

VOTE FOR CHOANIKI! you know you want too...

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Calendar
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 04:11:55 PM »
I don't know about adding it to the forum calendar but having some kind of release schedule would be a nice feature.

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 04:22:30 PM »
I don't know about adding it to the forum calendar but having some kind of release schedule would be a nice feature.

That already exists.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 04:27:32 PM »
How'd I miss that? :-[

Well, then, yeah, adding the releases to the forum calendar too would be redundant.

Offline Snipper64

• View Profile
    • Snipper64
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 06:12:22 PM »
Yah... I see the point, well thanks anyways.
I am matter...I am antimatter...I can see your past...I can see your future...I consume time...and I will consume you!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 12:05:08 AM »
I think it would be cool to have them linked.  We'll definitely look into it but it isn't necessarily a priority right now. ;)
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Snipper64

• View Profile
    • Snipper64
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 09:10:01 PM »
Thanks pale ;D

Nice to know you like the idea, like I said, naming every title would be over kill, but having 5 big titles listed at a time would be very helpfull. For example I want to get Phantasy Star 0 or Final Fantasy Echo's of Time but don't know which one comes out first, nor if phantasy even comes out this summer at all. I could google it yes, but there are so many dates, I never know which one is real. Even if I new the date, such as 6/5/09 I can't remember that, that's why calenders are so cool.

I know there are many ways around that, I could look a little harder for date, and write it down on a real calender, but just saying something like I said with your calender would be so helpfull.

Well regardless if you ever do it or not, it's not a big deal I understand. Also, keep up the good work Pale (and other Awesome NWR staff) for your hard work! :D

P.S. I am still new to the forum, but LOVE the podcast, been a listener since Greg and gang came on the show, around episoide 99, I can't seem to find anyone from podcast on here because of diffrent screennames, I think I found James Jones, but where is everyone else, are you on the podcast pale? A small list of screen names of podcasters would be very much liked.

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 09:42:36 AM »
Jonny Metts - Jonnyboy117
James Jones - Crimm
Jon Lindemann - Lindy
Greg Leahy - Yoshidious
Check out PixlBit!

Offline Snipper64

• View Profile
    • Snipper64
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 07:31:33 PM »
Thanks man ;)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 08:14:35 PM »
They might want to fix the birthdays first, otherwise nobody will send me any presents.