> Announcements

Topic of the Day (2020 Edition)

<< < (35/36) > >>

Stratos:
Thanks for sharing Khush. I had a response wall of text but I don't think I will post it at the moment, because the quarantine has been oddly good to me personally and it feels weird talking about it in length.

I do tend to "stick to my threads" on the forums though. My habit is to logon and check "show new replies to your posts" so I find sometimes I miss some major new threads until it feels like there is not much left to add to those discussions.

Evan_B:
Khush was the hero we deserved, and also the one that the forums needed right now, but then he gave up like a wimp, so I guess that says a lot about the kind of hero this band of rapscallions deserved.

Good night, sweet prince.

Khushrenada:
Hahaha! It's not like I'm dead guys....

--- Quote from: Evan_B on July 18, 2020, 09:11:37 PM ---but then he gave up like a wimp,

--- End quote ---

Jeez, what does that make you considering you've jumped ship a couple years earlier with your RPG reviews and write-ups for SwitchRPG and your own Blog before that? (insert thinking emoji that this forum software doesn't have)

But seriously, thanks for the nice words, Evan.

NWR_insanolord:
I'm going to miss Khush. It's too bad he's gone forever.

NotΚhushrenada:

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on July 20, 2020, 03:14:36 AM ---I'm going to miss Khush. It's too bad he's gone forever.

--- End quote ---

Me too. I'd offer to step up and try to take his place on these forums but I know I'm NotKhushrenada.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version