Author Topic: Nintendo to Release Multiple Versions of Nintendogs + Cats  (Read 1468 times)

Offline NWR_MattB

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Nintendo to Release Multiple Versions of Nintendogs + Cats
« on: January 09, 2011, 12:59:53 AM »

Get prepared to choose which version you want to pick up.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/24688

Just as they did with Nintendogs for the Nintendo DS, Nintendo is prepping multiple versions of Nintendogs + Cats for its release.

In all there are three different versions of Nintendogs+Cats, those being Toy Poodle & New Friends, Bulldog & New Friends and Shiba & New Friends. It's unknown if there are any large differences between the different versions, though most likely it is limited to just the types of dogs available like in the original.

Nintendogs + Cats is scheduled for a February 26 release in Japan as a Nintendo 3DS launch title.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo to Release Multiple Versions of Nintendogs + Cats
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 01:06:58 AM »
Nintendo to Release Multiple Versions of Nintendogs + Cats
And in other news, the sky was blue for most of the day, turning to a beautiful shade of orange, then eventually black as the sun set in the west.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 01:41:22 AM »
I am done shouting SIT! till I am physically drained for a lifetime. I think owning a real cat will be easier.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 04:14:43 AM »
It's been so long, but couldn't you trade or unlock pets by interacting with other versions? Or am I thinking too much about Pokemon and Nintendogs versions had animal data that are flat out not programmed in different pet versions?

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 11:26:59 AM »
UnlceBob, the sky still gets black at night where you live? Around these parts it just gets dark blue, sometime a dark purple...

I'm mildly interested in this game, but unless I win the lottery many other games are going to be bought first.
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline Ryan Cannon

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 04:14:24 PM »
This was to be expected, Although I hadn't though about it. if someone were to ask me if I thought this would happen, I would of guessed yes.
Normal people don't affect me...