Author Topic: Bethesda whips out their Wii... aims at the Mature  (Read 5663 times)

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
Re: Bethesda whips out their Wii... aims at the Mature
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 03:22:27 PM »
I'd like a Star Trek game that lets you be more like the Kirk or Picard where you can just go off exploring the universe without any real plot forcing you into any particular direction. Of course, there should be some sort of plot, but following it should be optional, or it should leave you alone for long periods while you explore. Being attacked by strange new alien civilizations who come at you from out of nowhere would be cool, but there should also be peaceful ones who help you out or need your help. You should also be able to form away teams ala TNG and explore the surface of planets too.
is your sanity...

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 03:27:44 PM »
I'd like a Star Trek game that lets you be more like the Kirk or Picard where you can just go off exploring the universe without any real plot forcing you into any particular direction. Of course, there should be some sort of plot, but following it should be optional, or it should leave you alone for long periods while you explore. Being attacked by strange new alien civilizations who come at you from out of nowhere would be cool, but there should also be peaceful ones who help you out or need your help. You should also be able to form away teams ala TNG and explore the surface of planets too.

That kind of sounds like the Star Trek MMO they're making that will almost certainly be awful.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 03:31:50 PM »
Yeah I really like flying around Hoth and tripping those big Walkers with the tow cables.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 11:16:06 AM »

Have you ever played Star Control II?  You can download free and legally, ya know! 
Not just flowers,I love them all like weeds and     veget
able.

I want to do garden forever.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 12:02:10 PM »
If they're going to make another Trek game for the Wii I think another Elite Force would be a perfect fit.

But that wasn't made by Bethesda.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009, 12:13:28 PM »
AUGH, STAR TREK TALK
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 03:36:55 PM »
Those Star Trek games you all are referring to were not developed by Bethesda, only published by them.
black fairy tales are better at sports