Gaming Forums > General Gaming

Deadline December 2021!

<< < (7/9) > >>

M.K.Ultra:
I finally completed my second play through of Astral Chain. In addition to increasing the difficulty to Pt standard (I don't know why I played casual the first time, standard is not that hard) I went for 100% completion. There are a lot of different collectibles and a lot of game here. It ended up taking be about 66 hours but it was very satisfying. This game is easily in my top 5 Switch games and should not be missed.

According to the in-game achievement system I am only 94% complete because I still have the following: Pt Ultimate difficulty, database (taking pictures of every enemy), and File 12 (post game missions). Still I feel like I am at a good enough stopping point to say I finished the main game and Lappy looks impressed  ;)

pokepal148:
I cleared Sonic Adventure now. Perfect Chaos was a real bully but we did it. I have 48 emblems and 20 hours on record.

broodwars:
I did end up clearing the Terminator Resistance DLC, as well as Lost in Random and Carrion.

pokepal148:
I went and cleared the final boss of Kirby Star Allies. That's two games this month! Let's go.

M.K.Ultra:
I beat the main story in Fallout 4 thus completing both objectives for Deadline December! Total playtime was about 56 hours and I ended up with 32/50 trophies. This was the first Bethesda game I finished and as most people say, it's both a great game and a buggy mess. I am not sure what I said in Shocktober so I will just post my notes again here.
Pros: Story, characters, voice acting. The ability to choose the outcome of the game is the best I have ever seen in a game. The relationship system is awesome (I love you Cait!). The VATS system for "turn based" combat. Cons: The game is too difficult at first, requiring too much manual saving. Too much of an emphasis on killing. The crafting system is not great. When you side with one faction, you have to turn on the other three.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version