Gaming Forums > General Gaming

Deadline December 2021!

<< < (3/9) > >>

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on December 08, 2021, 11:02:21 PM ---It seems like every time there's a thread like this I post goals and then never actually finish them, so I'll aim pretty low and just say I want to finish Metroid Dread. I'm getting close to the end I think, but recently I've been kind of screwing around going back for collectibles.

EDIT: I'll  be extra ambitious and add one more: I want to finish the bonus missions in Pikmin 3 Deluxe. I've been going back and playing them recently and just finished the first set of them, so I'd like to get the rest of them done.

--- End quote ---

Yeah! You can do it! Have you gotten the power bombs in Dread? Because that's pretty much the last upgrade and means you are close to the final boss.

NWR_insanolord:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on December 09, 2021, 10:37:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on December 08, 2021, 11:02:21 PM ---It seems like every time there's a thread like this I post goals and then never actually finish them, so I'll aim pretty low and just say I want to finish Metroid Dread. I'm getting close to the end I think, but recently I've been kind of screwing around going back for collectibles.

EDIT: I'll  be extra ambitious and add one more: I want to finish the bonus missions in Pikmin 3 Deluxe. I've been going back and playing them recently and just finished the first set of them, so I'd like to get the rest of them done.

--- End quote ---

Yeah! You can do it! Have you gotten the power bombs in Dread? Because that's pretty much the last upgrade and means you are close to the final boss.

--- End quote ---

No, I haven’t gotten those yet, which I know makes going back for upgrades at this point a bit premature. The last major update I got is the screw attack.

Khushrenada:
Well, not to give too much spoilers but you're pretty close to getting them. Your call if you want to read the following but I also keep things pretty generic for what's ahead.

Screw Attack opens a path to an area and if you follow the direction the game leads you then it won't take long to get to the power bombs. Once I got them is when I went and started really exploring and collecting everything. Plus, by doing that, then the warp machines are no longer color coded and you can warp from one to any other you'd like allowing for a bit easier travelling and backtracking.

TOPHATANT123:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on December 08, 2021, 02:14:09 PM ---TopHatAnt123 with Horizon Zero Dawn what is your fave aspect of the game?

--- End quote ---
I've only ever heard this term used on the NWR's Talk Nintendo Podcast, but I really like the player package. Movement during fights involves running around dodging, slowing down time, sliding around on the ground. You've got a bunch of weapon types, elemental weaknesses, statuses you can inflict. It's important that you aim for weak points and use a variety of weapons, rather than shooting arrows blindly.

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on December 08, 2021, 02:14:09 PM ---Astrial Chain is so fun and I really need to finish it.

--- End quote ---
I love Astral Chain. I can understand why some people think the combat has been simplified compared to something like Bayonetta which has fighting game inputs, but I love how the game controls.

Every button on the controller does something, learn what the button does and you've learnt the combat. There are some inputs, but they're easy and are introduced slowly throughout the game. Giving you time to learn and get used to what you have. It must be mesmerising to watch players who are good at this game.

Alright let's throw a question back at ya.
What's your favourite legion so far?

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote ---Alright let's throw a question back at ya.
What's your favourite legion so far?
--- End quote ---

I have to say I love the Arrow Legion the best so far.  I like how it plays in conjunction how I play and it can have different timing and I can synch the attacks with your own and it is a nice mix of far away attacks and up close.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version