Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 87: Harvest Moon - Seasons of Mafia Town. Year 3.

<< < (3/5) > >>

stevey:
I'll take a Maple Flounder so I can max out her defense and have the ultimate tool. And Carrots to go faster.

ThePerm:
I see sweet potatos are open. I'll take those too.

lolmonade:
My father was a wise man.  He always told me "you reap what you sow".  He also used to say "one good turn deserves another".  Which is why I'll Vote MKBundle.

MASB:

--- Quote from: stevey on November 20, 2021, 08:52:44 PM ---I'll take a white sheep, brown cow, and white goat.

Furthermore, the reports that I'm making animal girl hybrids are completely false. They arose naturally in the farmers market down the road that I had nothing to do with. Also my farm stockpiling muskets after the allegations begun is just a coincidence. AND NO TRESPASSING!
--- End quote ---

Hmmm. We may have found the farm Val Kilmer retired to!

For my next pick from the Mayor's seemingly endless bounty, I'll pick some blue roses. Kinda matches my nose, you know! And some Crucian Carp. Sounds lie something my ancient Greek flea ancestors snacked on!

As for voting, the shock of the ruination of Jaime and BeautifulShy's happiness and the Mayor's sprained ankle shook me. I have no inside info, but I'm wavering between stevey and MKBungle. I hate to suspect a little sprite, but BeautifulShy's message from last year made me wonder who the mole was in that townie allaince. Was it just MKBungle?

For now, I'll Vote MKBungle, but I'm open to hearing persuasion to vote for them or someone else.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: lolmonade on November 23, 2021, 09:04:05 AM ---My father was a wise man.  He always told me "you reap what you sow".  He also used to say "one good turn deserves another".  Which is why I'll Vote MKBundle.

--- End quote ---

;D We remember father, his name was father john, ;) first name seemed strange at the time since he was not father, but made sense later, like your vote last year  ;D At time of vote, Crimm had not been judged, but all know now that he was guilty. >:( We may had too much tea that day.  :-[ After communing with Harvest Goddess we feel all should cast a shadow of doubt elsewhere  ;D
vote NWR_Insanolord  Band of wagons on innocent Grandma Mop day 1 and laying low ever since.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version