Gaming Forums > General Gaming

Oculus Quest 2: Entering the VR from the comfort of my BR

<< < (2/6) > >>

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on February 04, 2021, 04:31:07 PM ---Maaaaan.... now that I got all these games downloaded (over my 5G connection. LOL)
the controllers decide they no longer want to hold a charge, so we can't even play the damn games.

With absolutely no help from the Oculus site or manual regarding the controllers themselves, I had to resort to the internet (just like w/ that Coolermaster Water Cooler in the computer thread), to find out how to even access the battery compartment or that I was able to access the battery compartment to access a rechargeable 1.5v AA Battery. So now I had to order that for delivery, while I continue to find the best way to sneak a charge.... I guess I'll burn through a regular AA battery if they are also 1.5. I have a bunch laying around.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it is tough to get much support from Oculus. I had a problem with something and just used forums where users had posted the fix. I have the launch quest and my controllers just use regular AA batteries so I can't help you on this either.

BlackNMild2k1:
I slapped in some AA batteries and my daughter played for a hours. worked fine.
I have some new rechargeables on the way, so that's all good.

I sent in a request to the Oculus support, but I'm not expecting much from them.
I reported a Red Dot that sometimes shows up in games, and they acknowledged my complaint, but said nothing more. It comes and goes, and hasn't shown up in the last few times we played, so I'm not too worried about it tbh, but they didn't offer any sort of fix/replacement that I saw, unless I missed an email somewhere.

Anyway, we are having trouble figuring out the ROBLOX VR mode.
we followed instructions and loaded it through he Rift Connection, but never become "GOD MODE", always still just a character.

Any insight on how to make that work?

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on February 05, 2021, 11:50:30 AM ---Anyway, we are having trouble figuring out the ROBLOX VR mode.
we followed instructions and loaded it through he Rift Connection, but never become "GOD MODE", always still just a character.

--- End quote ---

Did you try the directions in this article?
https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/208260046-Roblox-VR

BlackNMild2k1:
Nope, doesn't work.

I don't get the option to switch to VR.
It even made re reinstall the game..... because I apparently didn't have it... while it was already running.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on February 05, 2021, 09:11:25 PM ---Nope, doesn't work.
I don't get the option to switch to VR.
It even made re reinstall the game..... because I apparently didn't have it... while it was already running.

--- End quote ---
Damn, I hope you figure it out.
I remember the problem I had now. My library would not appear in the home menu so I could not access any games. After getting nowhere with technical support, I searched the forums and they provided a fix. I still can't remember what that was though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version