Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 932231 times)

Offline rygar

• NWR's #1 soccer fan!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 06:32:44 PM by kHushrenada »

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #3101 on: February 03, 2017, 06:33:13 PM »
I've always said that Khushrenada Week's main purpose is educational and that statement has once again been proven to be true. Thanks kHushrenada!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline rygar

• NWR's #1 soccer fan!
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #3102 on: February 03, 2017, 07:19:41 PM »
Interesting show posts, must be a coincidence.

Offline rygar

• NWR's #1 soccer fan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: February 03, 2017, 07:20:44 PM »
Dupe?

Are any of these the cure?

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: February 03, 2017, 07:57:11 PM »
I'm the cure.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #3105 on: February 03, 2017, 08:29:10 PM »
Where's EasyCure when you need him?

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3106 on: February 03, 2017, 09:34:30 PM »
Hey Khush, how much work was that swapping everyone around? How much CODE!
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: February 03, 2017, 10:07:04 PM »

The hardest part was the set-up. I had to download people's avatars and figure out a list of who to switch and then collect and save the pertinent information so that it didn't get lost in the switches. Then my big struggle came with PhotoBucket. It used to be a great site to load images and get links for them but that site is just a struggle to get loaded and navigate on with the ads they have on it now which want to crash the site. I need to look into some adblock software. That might help make the site usable again.

Once I had that info in place and collected the link information to everyone's avatars, then it was just loading up two screens with people's info and swapping them back and forth and running through the list. By my estimate, it took about 45 minutes to an hour doing all that swapping.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: February 04, 2017, 03:28:19 PM »
Dang Khush. That is impressive. This week has been a blast so far, so thanks, man. I wish that I had even more time to get more into it. I did what I could.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: February 06, 2017, 08:50:52 PM »
Say what you will about Khushrenada Week but at least it kept the spambots at bay. My goodness! They are in full force today.

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: February 07, 2017, 06:42:32 PM »
I'm so glad that a certain member's username is what it is, so my wise-ass comments in this thread appear to be directed towards the creator of many beloved game franchises.

Miyamoto is drunk with power after having convinced himself that he is superior than his peers, and has resorted to the most senseless form of taunting I have ever seen. In a way, he reminds me of myself, not long ago...
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #3111 on: February 07, 2017, 08:58:34 PM »
The name-changing was crazy! I was so confused the whole time!  :Q
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: February 07, 2017, 09:48:52 PM »
I was laughing to myself when I switched your identity since it suddenly made your title come true and I didn't forsee that happening when I made it a couple months ago.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: February 08, 2017, 01:50:46 AM »

The hardest part was the set-up. I had to download people's avatars and figure out a list of who to switch and then collect and save the pertinent information so that it didn't get lost in the switches. Then my big struggle came with PhotoBucket. It used to be a great site to load images and get links for them but that site is just a struggle to get loaded and navigate on with the ads they have on it now which want to crash the site. I need to look into some adblock software. That might help make the site usable again.

Once I had that info in place and collected the link information to everyone's avatars, then it was just loading up two screens with people's info and swapping them back and forth and running through the list. By my estimate, it took about 45 minutes to an hour doing all that swapping.

Photobucket has some malfunctions if adblock is activated. Switch to Imgur like I did and never look back. It's instant! Instant compared to Photobucket.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #3114 on: February 08, 2017, 09:34:08 PM »
Yes, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine is Puyo Puyo, as was Kirby's Avalanche for SNES.

I think you addressed the wrong part of that post.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: February 08, 2017, 10:15:16 PM »
How so? He was saying that Puyo Puyo looked like Mean Bean Machine and I was confirming that they were indeed the same thing.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #3116 on: February 08, 2017, 11:21:02 PM »
I see now the post was edited after your comments.

Nevermind.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: February 09, 2017, 04:56:18 PM »
When was the last time we made fun of threads in this topic?

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: February 09, 2017, 07:17:59 PM »
When was the last time we made fun of threads in this topic?
Two days ago:

I'm so glad that a certain member's username is what it is, so my wise-ass comments in this thread appear to be directed towards the creator of many beloved game franchises.

Miyamoto is drunk with power after having convinced himself that he is superior than his peers, and has resorted to the most senseless form of taunting I have ever seen. In a way, he reminds me of myself, not long ago...

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: February 10, 2017, 12:39:10 AM »
I also did miss a portion in the middle (4yr old bathroom break)

wow. heckuva bathroom break
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3120 on: February 10, 2017, 02:53:36 AM »
I also did miss a portion in the middle (4yr old bathroom break)

wow. heckuva bathroom break

Well, after the first month, he was probably fused to the toilet seat so it took 4 years before his body could fully graft the toilet into himself so that he could move on in life again. It's science! As you may remember from an old news story some years back.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: February 23, 2017, 09:03:08 PM »
Am I the only one that thinks that it looks boring?

Just wanted to clarify that I am talking about the UI not the console itself.

Oh. I thought you were talking about neal
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3122 on: February 23, 2017, 10:29:54 PM »
Am I the only one that thinks that it looks boring?

Just wanted to clarify that I am talking about the UI not the console itself.

Oh. I thought you were talking about neal
Made you look ****.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
You can't win a thread, Khushrenada.
Speak for yourself 8)

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
Oh my god, just shut up already. I don't even care that you're pessimistic about the Switch, there are valid reasons to feel that way right now, but you could do it without being a complete asshole.
"Whoa, someone was bound to say it someday. I just can't believe it was her."