Author Topic: REVIEWS: Final Fantasy III  (Read 33180 times)

Offline Rohan

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:REVIEWS: Final Fantasy III
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2006, 11:19:34 AM »

Originally posted by: fireyhope
again i must say i'm just fought the second or third boss of the game and it's too easy!
I had a 3 black Mages and 1 White Mage they were about lvl11 and i whooped on the boss.

i was in the cave with the dragon

and honestly this guy who wrote this review can't play for crap.
I've been playing RPG's for a while now and FFIII is one of the EASIEST games i have played so far.

The difficulty is heavily exagerated and the person who played it obviously didn't know what to do in the battle to defeat the boss

You would know nothing about the difficulty you're not even near the hard part.  I have beaten the DS version, and i didn't find it THAT difficult until the last parts of the game. Some bosses are harder than the average RPG boss and this should be noted, however getting through Xande, the four bosses, and then The Cloud Of Darkness without saving is extremely hard unless you take the time to level up seperately, which is not something i have ever had to do until this game.  The Cloud of darkness has 120,000 hp contrary to what someone in this forum said, and the only way i beat him is with 2 ninjas both throwing shurikens and with a sage and devout healing me constantly.  If i didn't get healed twice per turn, or rather have 2 people who could heal and revive, there would be no way in hell that i would've beaten him.  Since you're only around level 11 i would not backtalk the difficulty of this game, since the reviewer has beaten it. and you apparently have not.  
@_@