Author Topic: Am I the only one who kind of wants a dedicated Animal Crossing child board?  (Read 39976 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
I feel like that particular game could kind of use it.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
It could make sense, but might not get a lot of use as time goes on. Didn't we once have a section dedicated to online game meet ups? We could revive that as a child board and just pin all the AC stuff at the top.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
We got rid of the matchmaking forum when we redid the forums a little while ago because it hadn't been posted in in years. I think a full subforum for Animal Crossing would be overkill, it would probably only be a handful of threads and like Stratos said interest would probably fade over time. With the usual level of activity in Nintendo Gaming I think it would be fine to just have multiple threads going there.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Fair enough. Thinking about it, some kind of pinned masterpost with links to other the other Animal Crossing threads would probably work better anyways. That way if one of them somehow gets buried it can get dug up easily later.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Fair enough. Thinking about it, some kind of pinned masterpost with links to other the other Animal Crossing threads would probably work better anyways. That way if one of them somehow gets buried it can get dug up easily later.
I would be in favor for this. I have been thinking about resurrecting the snapshot thread from City Folk  for New Horizon over the past few days.  Hmm actually I am thinking to let the thread rest and make a new one for this new game since a lot of the links are dead in the old thread.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 02:01:51 PM by BeautifulShy »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
That and ancient, long threads may intimidate some newer members from wanting to contribute. Fresh thread for a fresh game does make the most sense.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast