Author Topic: Episode 767: The Big Unit’s Ornithological Photography  (Read 2295 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile

Exploding birds, right on the front page.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/60223/episode-767-the-big-units-ornithological-photography

This week we've got a curious rundown of New Business. Guillaume starts the show again, because he has content. The Wild at Heart, a game that borrows more than a little from Pikmin, led to a revelation that camping sucks. Infernax, a Castlevania-style action game with "self-awareness" has us questioning the continued reliance on humorous references to wall chicken. James has [effectively] defeated Triangle Strategy. He has some thoughts on how much the branching actually matters, and how sophisticated all the skills and battle effects are developed. Jon is playing Light Crusader, a Genesis game now on Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack. It quickly sends the conversation to more fertile grounds: tall Frankenstein. Greg closes out New Business with an update on Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition and its crunchy full-motion videos. His comment on the release of Mario Golf 64 to the Expansion Pack spirals into a larger conversation about what we still want for the Nintendo Switch Online service.

Listener Mail this week talks: scarfs, good uses of easy mode, the Amico Onslaught, and why digital store fronts are butt. You can get three credit hour in Business Information Systems by sending us an email.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline Morningshark

• Xander Morningstar Animation Junkie
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: Episode 767: The Big Unit’s Ornithological Photography
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2022, 11:54:00 PM »
Seriously? You decide to give to out business credits now? Where were you when I was finishing up college in 2020? It's okay, I doubt RFN is accredited.

Fun show; bummed to hear Guillaume didn't care for The Wild at Heart. I haven't started Triangle Strategy yet, but it is [effectively] in my shopping cart.

My biggest takeaway has to be... "Only an Amico deals in absolutes".
Xander Morningstar
NWR Associate Editor and Video Producer
http://www.xandermorningstar.com