Author Topic: 3DS, what are your top 3 most anticipated games?  (Read 9636 times)

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Re: 3DS, what are your top 3 most anticipated games?
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2010, 11:34:13 PM »
Swimming is one. Pivot Grab is another. Not all that useful, but eating while reclining is another one. There may be others too. Brawl removed some but added some as well.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2010, 01:33:03 AM »
I don't think swimming counts as an advanced technique, it's just a new mechanic. Also, I noticed I forgot to use the determiner "some" when I said advanced techniques were removed, I didn't mean that there weren't any.

Offline MoronSonOfBoron

• Little Black Rain Cloud
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
    • moronsonofboron @ deviantART
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2010, 01:03:21 PM »
Doki Majo Shinpan 3D
Eat lightning and crap thunder.

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2010, 08:54:26 PM »
I am hoping that a good TMNT game is developed for the 3DS.
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline balzzzy

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2010, 12:58:44 PM »
It's too bad Midway couldn't keep it together long enough for Gauntlet Legends for the DS. Perhaps the 3DS can show a return in the series. Providing all the focus doesn't go to Mortal Kombat. We'll see.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

Offline Louieturkey

• Terrifying fantasies
  • Score: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 03:45:57 PM »
Resident Evil Revelations is the only one I'm really looking forward to, though I'd like to try out Kid Icarus and maybe the OoT remake.

Offline balzzzy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2010, 03:02:35 PM »
Updated the list with Final Fantasy and DragonQuest. But the internet is vague with no more detail than the working title.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2010, 03:17:35 PM »
I think that in order to keep out rumored titles (i.e. it has been rumored for years that Nintendo was making a Kid Icarus game for Wii, but it was never confirmed), maybe you should include sources confirming new games..
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2010, 03:38:30 PM »
I think that in order to keep out rumored titles (i.e. it has been rumored for years that Nintendo was making a Kid Icarus game for Wii, but it was never confirmed), maybe you should include sources confirming new games..

I really don't think that's necessary for this kind of thread.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline balzzzy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2010, 05:29:02 PM »
A quick skim of various gaming sites over the net and here are some links for your review to try to distill these "rumored titles" you speak of:

Final Fantasy:
1. Here is a list of games as shown at E3 and posted on IGN. (Dragon Quest is also on the list)
2. Here is an Interview with Square talking about the potential of porting over Final Fantasy to the 3DS.
3. Here is Reggie Fils-Aime confirming that Final Fantasy will be on the 3DS.

Dragon Quest
1. Here is Dragon Quests Yuji Horii talking about the possibility of porting over Dragon Quest to the 3DS.
2. Here, on a side note, is a news article on the newest Dragon Quest Opening as aired in 3D theaters in Japan (experimenting with 3D are we? Hmmm...)

Hope this helps. This thread was created for gamers to talk about the games they anticipate for the 3DS. Anticipate does not mean confirmed. I have merely listed the games that have been confirmed or talked about by developers on record. If you have something to add to the list, great. Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 05:33:42 PM by balzzzy »

Offline ryty1231

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2010, 08:55:27 PM »
There's so many games I'm anticipating, that I can decide my top 3, so I'll just list a couple I want.

• Paper Mario 3DS
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Pilotwings Resort