Author Topic: Chicken Discussion  (Read 25036 times)

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
Re: Chicken Discussion
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2008, 01:16:29 PM »
I know a girl that isn't a vegetarian and she has near perfect skin AND hair.

BTW, Lamb is the BEST red meat. Hands down.

The post was awesome until you put your foot in your mouth.

Give me a thick cut of beef (or porterhouse steak or T-Bone steak if we're being specific) and BBQ it up medium-rare with a bit of pepper to taste. Or perhaps you Yankees don't know how to BBQ right.

Anything lamb is a distant second to this king of cuts.

BEEf

As much as I love cooking my own rib-eye, nothing beats the taste of mensaf; the traditional Jordan meal. I've had it literally 6 times in two weeks and it was perfect every time. It's slow-cooked lamb on a bed of flat bread with rice and grilled pine nuts with a savory yogurt sauce. It comes on a huge platter for everyone to enjoy together.

And yes, that is a lambs head right in the middle (the tongue's a delicacy).

I even played a prank on one of them, where I tossed a dipping cup full of ranch onto her exposed cleavage and guess what? She lapped it up! Case in point.

is fail because YOU should of been the one lapping it up. Best snack at the movie theatre is popcorn from my gf's cleavage<3

oh and then theres this:

Both of those statements are ridiculous. Fish (and seafood in general) are delicious; sushi especially. Just because "it smells bad" is not an excuse not to AT LEAST try it. Ever smelled pussy? There's not a man in the world that hasn't eaten that.[/b]

had me crackin up at work (now everyone thinks i'm crazy) but i must say, you must be eating the wrong kind if it smells like fish bro ;)

i expect more from a player of your caliber

-wiggles out

Sorry, Wiggles, I hate ranch, even if it's on titties. Plus, the point was to make it look like I busted a nut. It would have sent the wrong message if I started licking it up. ;)

Secondly, I wasn't equating pussy with the smell of fish. Let's be clear, I have only eaten a girl out twice and neither of them smelt like fish. However, what i was saying was that pussy doesn't smell like roses and tulips either. You'd have to agree.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 09:03:40 PM by Mr. Jack »
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2008, 01:40:14 PM »
ahh maybe i didnt read your post carefully enough or you just didnt mention what the ranch dressing referenced, but yes that would send the wrong message

as for the other part of that post... i do that often and have on a few different girls, and only ONCE did it smell unpleasent and only once did it taste unpleasent (diff girls mind you). But then again i've heard some horror stories so maybe i've just been lucky.

An in-joke my circle of friends has is a girl that one of the guys tried to hook up with that drank a lil too much the night they fooled around and he dubbed her "beer-puss"

he's never attempted at doing that again.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 09:04:19 PM by Mr. Jack »
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2008, 02:48:59 PM »
Am I the only other person on this board who eats lamb?  YUM  (Although, maybe not the exact dish Kashogi's pushing.)
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2008, 03:09:27 PM »
I know, that picture isn't great (unfortunately that's the best image I could find) but really it's just tender and succulent lamb meat (pull apart-able by hand with the littlest of effort) with rice, bread, and nuts (if you've never had Arabic rice, it's boiled in the broth of the meat you cooked) . If you just KINDA like lamb and that platter is in the room, after that first bite, you wouldn't want to do anything else but to literally stick your face into it and gorge the **** out. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking tasting.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2008, 04:30:57 PM »
Lamb is tasty, but then again I had experienced it through my grandparents that raised, killed, and cooked the lamb in a European rural area, so I think the taste and texture are different than what you might get in the city.

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2008, 06:40:29 PM »
Lamb is tasty, but then again I had experienced it through my grandparents that raised, killed, and cooked the lamb in a European rural area, so I think the taste and texture are different than what you might get in the city.

tell me about it.

my mom and dad bought one and kept it in our backyard. I remember very fondly I was 5 and my Sister was 7 and we feed it and pet it and played with it every day for months.
One day it was missing. We ate dinner and my mom told us what happend to our pet.
My sister and myself never forgave our parents and I protested eating lamb for years. I remember I was really hungry one day and ate a giro and later found out it was lamb and i didn't care. For at least 15 years I gave up a meat because of that.

It wasn't a big deal since lamb is rare to eat for me, so its not everyday thing like Beef, Chicken and to lesser extent pork.

i'll never forget that, I was only 5 and we didn't have dogs yet so it was my first pet.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2008, 11:59:29 PM »
This has turned into the greatest thread of all time. Anyway...you want to eat emu extremely rare (or raw), because it's very game-y otherwise.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2008, 01:47:23 AM »
Game-y, as in gamy because it has a strong smell?

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2008, 12:09:51 PM »
No, it gets really tough if you cook it too long. Too long meaning more than a minute or so. I had it like 10 years ago, possibly longer, so I can't remember what the taste is, but I do remember it was delicious.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2008, 10:37:32 PM »
Ah, cool.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2008, 02:42:51 AM »
I grew up on a sheep ranch, so I ate mutton all the time. It makes good sausage too.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2008, 11:48:10 AM »
I grew up on a sheep ranch, so I ate mutton all the time. It makes good sausage too.
Mutton of course meaning sheep pussy, and sausage meaning sheep cock.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2008, 12:09:08 PM »
Y'all are wimps.  You're not a real man until you've eaten real man.

And I don't mean that in any kind of sexual context.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2008, 02:30:55 PM »
Y'all are wimps.  You're not a real man until you've eaten real man.

And I don't mean that in any kind of sexual context.
I think this post belongs in the Tenchu 4 funhaus thread. Enjoy your tubesteak.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2008, 04:24:17 PM »
I didn't start hearing sex with sheep jokes until about 12 years ago. I point to it as an indicator of the decline of western civilization.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2008, 05:28:49 PM »
Yeah, sheep sex is very old, but you left yourself wide open for that one...the sheep too. I like lamb, btw, but if you don't cook it right it's tough as a motherfucker.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2008, 05:47:16 PM »
between this, k-stogis comment about masturbating for the sole purpose of killing kittens, and some of the other post around here as of late..

its obvious that NWR is slowly becoming a sick sick place.

and i like it
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2008, 06:29:14 AM »
Am I the only other person on this board who eats lamb?  YUM  (Although, maybe not the exact dish Kashogi's pushing.)

lamb is addicting, i live in Tucson which is great for its abundance of medditerainian/middle eastern restauraunts, everything from greek, lebanese, afghani, ehtiopian, arabian, and persian are all here

i love lamb! its my favorite food

i was at this persian restaruant and the owner of the restaraunt walks up and strikes a coversation

so you like lamb?

yeah

yeah, if you go to our market next store we have a succulent rack of lamb for sale for 24 dollars. Its not just any lamb meat. The persian lamb meat and the american lamb meat are differnt. This stuff is shipped to us from austrailia, the sheep over there are different, they are so fat that you can't see their tails

i was thinking oh my god, that sounds like the best thing ever
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 06:35:06 AM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2008, 08:23:35 PM »
There's nothing like some good rabbit.
Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2008, 10:35:27 AM »
Well, I finally did it.  I've been craving fried chicken ever since the topic came up, and since I had to work all weekend to get a project done, I decided to reward myself.  It was everything I ever dreamed it could be.  Also, now I don't have to cook for the next few days.  So, Bonus.  My one regret is that the chicken apparently doesn't come in a bucket anymore.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2008, 10:58:48 AM »
buckets are inhumane. so are buckethats

Offline Mysticspike

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
    • Bim Dizzle
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2008, 05:55:54 PM »
This is odd. My sister is a vegan, as well as all her friends, and my mom is a vegetarian.
Plus, don't you live in Wisconsin too, Wandering?

I'm seeing a creepy resemblence.

Anyways, the point is, I support vegetarianism (?spell check?), because I'm surrounded by vegetarians/vegans.
Someday, I will make my own Fantasy Factory to make all of my lifelong dreams come true...

Banana Productions<- Check out my Youtube channel.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2008, 06:11:33 PM »
This is odd. My sister is a vegan, as well as all her friends, and my mom is a vegetarian.
Plus, don't you live in Wisconsin too, Wandering?

I'm seeing a creepy resemblence.

Anyways, the point is, I support vegetarianism (?spell check?), because I'm surrounded by vegetarians/vegans.

Mysticspike is a Wandering dupe confirmed.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Mysticspike

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
    • Bim Dizzle
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2008, 11:50:26 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA.

I demand proof.

Until then, nothing is "confirmed."
Someday, I will make my own Fantasy Factory to make all of my lifelong dreams come true...

Banana Productions<- Check out my Youtube channel.

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2008, 09:06:34 PM »
Alright guys I went through an spoiler-ed out all of the explicit sexual stuff in here. It isn't particularly appropriate and may be offensive to some. Remember we have mixed company here. Please leave it out or carry conversation through Private Messages.
Check out PixlBit!