Author Topic: Tales Of Vesperia Celebrating 10th Anniversary On Switch  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Tales Of Vesperia Celebrating 10th Anniversary On Switch
« on: June 10, 2018, 11:48:00 AM »

Yes, that one.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/47439/tales-of-vesperia-celebrating-10th-anniversary-on-switch

The first Tales game for the Switch is already celebrating an anniversary.

Bandai Namco has announced a remastered version of 2008's Tales of Vesperia, which will come to all consoles including Switch this winter. The game was initially announced at Microsoft's E3 game presentation.

The remaster will include the full 2008 release, as well as content from the PlayStation 3 version of the game that was never localized and dual audio.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Wanderlei

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Tales Of Vesperia Celebrating 10th Anniversary On Switch
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 01:31:39 AM »
I cannot believe its 10 years...

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 04:21:48 AM »
This is a good game and I'm happy to see that we are finally see the PS3 extras localized!

Offline Sundoulos

• My mascot is a type of toxic algae
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 09:46:51 AM »
I never owned a PS3 or Xbox360, and I never got to play the game.  I'm happy about this.

I hope this is successful and that other companies would follow suit.  Level-5, I'd really, really like you to port the first Ni No Kuni game to Switch!
"A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower." - C.S. Lewis, in a preface to Milton's Paradise Lost

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 01:21:16 PM »
I was considering getting this for the Xbox 360 I got a few months back, but now I don't have to!