Author Topic: Snakes on a Plane  (Read 2376 times)

Offline MattVDB

• In need of an alter-ego
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Snakes on a Plane
« on: August 20, 2006, 10:14:49 PM »
So did anybody actually go and see this?  I saw it opening day and was actually really impressed.  I went in with low expectations and was played directly to.  This turned out great, and I don't know how.  I've seen it twice now and I have plans to see it a third time.  I have laughed so hard during this movie it hurt afterwards.  Highly recommened.

Anybody else see it?  I've heard there are a number of people that didn't "get" it, so the sooner you can go the better, because you will be with a crowd that probably does get it.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Snakes on a Plane
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 09:02:21 AM »
I haven't seen it yet; but it's on my Netflix Queue.  I've been following it via IMDB for the past six months.  I eagerly await its release on DVD.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 04:19:14 PM »
I turn 17 on the 29th and will make this the first rated R movie I see. . .legally.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 05:32:06 PM »

I eagerly await its release on DVD.

Don't bother. I doubt it would be worth seeing without a large group of people.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline MattVDB

• In need of an alter-ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 08:48:05 PM »
That's true.  But not true.  I plan on buying it as soon as it comes out on DVD, but if I had missed it in theaters I would be kicking myself for years.  This is the new Rocky Horror.  It's dumb entertainment that is so entertaining it's awesome.

Odd though I have also heard reports that some people went to see it by themselves and it held up, to them, as a suspense movie.  Odd, as it's a comedy, but hey.

Offline INeedToFinish

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 09:12:41 PM »

This is the new Rocky Horror

Except Rocky Horror is actually a good movie.

Offline wanclering

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 05:58:55 PM »
no its not, i hate going to watch it and getting a big v on my head.....but now v has a new meaning Vendetta!!!!!
Deceased Forum Clone
Wanc LeRing

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
RE:Snakes on a Plane
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 03:02:40 PM »
i saw this movie yesterday and there were maybe 10 people in the crowd, and i was the only one laughing the whole time. it was great! the second and third snake bites/attacks are the best. why you ask???
snake bite #2: snake clamps on a womens nipple in the rest room during a "love scene"
snake bite #3: also in the restroom, cept it was one guy urinating.... guess where he got bit

:five stars;
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.