Author Topic: Best of the Wii: Metroid Prime 3/Trilogy  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
Best of the Wii: Metroid Prime 3/Trilogy
« on: September 24, 2012, 01:26:06 PM »

With this selection, you can't go wrong. 

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/31870

There's little arguing the quality of the three Metroid Prime games, and with their collection in the Metroid Prime Trilogy, we can include them in our list of best Wii games!

Hear Zach and Jonny talk at length about Prime 3: Corruption, as well as the fantastic value of Trilogy.

This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Re: Best of the Wii: Metroid Prime 3/Trilogy
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 06:35:17 PM »
I am still doubtful it should have qualified for selection based on the criteria, but this is an excellent compilation disc and even worth the $70 is usually goes for used.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline sticker

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Best of the Wii: Metroid Prime 3/Trilogy
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 09:51:43 PM »
I really liked the trilogy. It was simply stunning.
I really enjoy this kind of games you know, it really feels like reading a book or something, where you immerse your self into a world, explore it. It's really relaxing and pleasant and, as you guys said, there are almost no games like this on the wii so I really hope to see more of that kind of experience on the wii u.
I'll start with that by picking up darksiders II, though, it's a third party game, it really looks and feels really "nintendo" you know, it's not like all those dark, apocalyptic, gray and photo-realistic games nowadays. I really hope to see more games like that, with puzzles, exploration, great gameplay.

sorry if I wrote something wrong, this is not my native language
have a nice day and thanks for the great memories! I'll be playing one of them again thanks to this.