Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Im waiting for...

(1/3) > >>

Evilmanman:
1. Legend of zelda: wind waker  to be released in Australia
2. Nintendo to anounce a game timeline that makes sense
3. A game set in the imprisoning war where you control a troop of soldiers.
4. ZELDA TACTICS~!
5. A game that features zelda as the main character- I think there is one but it was released for  a different system (phillips cd-ii?)

These are just some things that I think would be good except for Zelda tactics, i wouldn't play that if they made it.

The only thing i see that is certain to happen is #1. The others might be good though.

Gibdo Master:
If I'm not mistaken Ocarina of Time specifically the end of the game was the Imprisoning War. I know there are differences between what happens in Ocarina and what is said happens in the Link to the Past manual but remember that in the manual it also says that, "But in its passing the lore was often distorted or lost altogether." Later it says, "Memories of the vicious Imprisoning War faded over the generations." Basically certain things that happened in Ocarina were distorted in latter generations retelling of the story.  

Evilmanman:
*SPOILERS*

No, the imprisoning war finished right before OoT, because thats when Link was brought to the forest, and then his mum dies. The deku tree tells you at the start. And I think there was a war 100 years before that as well, but im not sure if it's true though. I forgot.

RABicle:
Hey Evilmanman is on the new forums! hurrah!
Yes as for the timeline it would appear that in the many hundreds of years that passed between Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Zelda: A Link to the Past it would appear that the Gorons, Hylians, Gerudo, Sheikah and Kokiri have all died out, with only the (mutated) zora's remaining. Yes I said Hylians because that old sage person says that the Hylians lived long ago and died out. That's why Link can't read their old writing without the book of Mudora. (spelling?) This also raises questions as to what race Link actually is. If I recall in Link's Awakening all the character art of the island inhabitants featured them with round ears. Yet there are still decendants of the sages...
Speaking of the sages the land of hyrule became a very sexist community in LttP. The Goddesses are refered to as 'Gods' and the sages 'wise men'.

But all this really shows that the timeline makes now sense. Metroid was making sense until a certain 3D installment changed all that.

ThePerm:
who else in zelda has red hair

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version