Community Forums > Movies & TV

SPOILER ALERT: MCU Thread (Quantum-Ant-Man-ia)

<< < (117/124) > >>

UncleBob:

--- Quote from: Adrock on May 15, 2022, 05:26:57 PM ---Living on Earth-616 looks like a bad time.
--- End quote ---

HAVE you SEEN our Earth lately? 🤣

Adrock:

--- Quote from: UncleBob on May 16, 2022, 12:20:59 PM ---HAVE you SEEN our Earth lately? 🤣

--- End quote ---
That’s fair. They’re not mutually exclusive though. Here’s how I choose to view our Earth lately:

BlackNMild2k1:
Thor: Love and Thunder was AWESOME

I think the humor was similar to the last one, but more on point. I know this is the spoiler thread, but I'm not gonna go into too much detail yet. I think I may like this one more than the previous... and I really look forward to the next Thor movie, especially if Taika is gonna complete his Thor Trilogy.

The movie is just a whole lot of fun, even with the heartfelt moments, the movie really never stopped moving once it got going.

The Goats!!! OMG, the fucking goats!!! I love them. had me rolling.
and the Stormbreaker/Mjolnir saga. Absolute comedy. So many things going on in this. It was great.

So many little things to talk about on this, but I'll give everyone more time to watch the movie.
I think I'm gonna go watch it again.... the Taika Thor movies are firmly in the top Tier of my MCU list for sure.

p.s. Jane Thor was a Badass BTW

BlackNMild2k1:
Is anyone watching Ms Marvel?

and am I the only one that just really doesn't understand what is happening in this show?
It started off well enough... but the last 2 episodes diving into the past(?) and the lore behind the Clandestines and the Bangle just don't seem to make much sense to me.

I even watched the New Rockstars breakdown of the latest episode, and they try to make sense of what's going on... and even they say they don't really know, and just trying their best to explain it as well.

Stratos:
Not seen either. Wife isn't terribly interested in Ms Marvel. The the trailer put her off to it. I might break and watch it myself out of curiosity but I've heard it's a mixed bag like previous MCU D+ content, some good and some meh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version