Author Topic: The Great Animal Crossing: New Leaf Fire Sale. This Thread is Over.  (Read 21169 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Hello.

As the regular visitors to my town may be aware of, I've accumulated a lot of items that have been sitting all over my village. It's time for a clean-up. I actually finally organized and wrote down all the stuff I've got sitting around. It's what led to some A.C. burnout for awhile but I'm almost past this hurdle. Now, I'm just going to start hauling it off to Re-Tail to finally be done with it but before I do that, I thought I'd give anyone on this site a chance to collect any of the items I have for themselves.

Yes, I'm giving away all this stuff free of charge. All you have to do is come visit my town to collect it. I'll leave this offer open for about a couple weeks and then it's off to the recycle center for it all. If there is anything in this megalist of stuff you want, just post below and claim it and I'll keep it aside for you.

EDIT: This Fire Sale has ended.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 09:39:47 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: The Great Animal Crossing: New Leaf Fire Sale. Everything must go!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 08:58:43 PM »
there's some stuff there that i need...
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 10:32:10 PM »
List it. You've still got some time to claim it.

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 10:55:34 PM »
Hmm there are a few items I’m missing here. I’d just need to catalogue them if anyone else needs them too. I would be interested in:

FURNITURE
 Basketball Hoop
 Bug Zapper
 Donut Stool
 High Jump Mat
 Lab Bench
 Spinning Wheel

CARPET
 Ladybug Carpet

CLOTHING
 Blue Plaid Shirt
 Gumdrop Dress
 Melon Gingham Shirt
 Red Tie-dye Tee
 Relay Tank
 Shearling Coat
 Vertigo Tee

thank you!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 04:32:46 PM »
I don't want anything, but I can help clean up if you'd like.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 06:06:40 PM »
Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it just to have more visitors to my town and keep working for that hosting badge. The problem is, I buggered up my home internet connection and I don't know how to fix it. When the Nintendo Wi-Fi service was ending, I couldn't get my DS's to connect to my home wireless network. So, I went into and changed the security settings and finally got them to connect. Then I changed everything back to the way it was or so I thought. I noticed later my 3DS wasn't connecting to it anymore. I've gone in and tried various things to get it connect again but it just will not do so to my annoyance. I haven't touched it in awhile as it isn't critical but I may have to call up for support and see if there is someway to set it back to its default settings and hope that fixes it back to normal. TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 07:43:59 PM »
Alright!! Finally got my internet connection fixed. It wasn't that hard in the end. So, I'm ready to go with your items Dan Laser. I also just acquired a Lawn Mower so if you want that for your catalog I can bring it by but it isn't an orderable item so you'd have to dupe if you want to keep a copy.

Also, Lucariofan99, if you want anything, you need to list it now because I'm going to start selling all this stuff off to Re-Tail. You snooze, you lose.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 06:49:39 PM »
I would like the Ranch furniture and a Ranch Wall, I would. I have a Ranch room, but not all of that stuff in it.

If I get stuff from others, either folks in my town or from Real Live Humanstm does it also show up to order from the store catalogue, like when you buy stuff?

What is the point of collecting clothes. Same Q for gyroids? just to do it? I know you get judged on house stuff by that guy in Tom Nooks. What about the other stuff?

Why is the sky blue? Why is water so wet?
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2014, 09:29:58 PM »
You only have to have an item in your possession once for it to show up in your catalog. I'm pretty sure if you pick something up, then almost immediately drop it, it's added.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 05:13:10 PM »
I would like the Ranch furniture and a Ranch Wall, I would. I have a Ranch room, but not all of that stuff in it.

Ok. Can do.

If I get stuff from others, either folks in my town or from Real Live Humanstm does it also show up to order from the store catalogue, like when you buy stuff?

As Insanolord mentioned, yes. In the early days of the Frontier Justice League, that's how we were helping each other complete out catalogues. By touching stuff.

What is the point of collecting clothes. Same Q for gyroids? just to do it? I know you get judged on house stuff by that guy in Tom Nooks. What about the other stuff?

Clothes and Gyroids help complete your catalogue which will get you catalogue badges. Clothing is useful for if you want to pass Gracie fashion checks. After that, there's not much point except for your benefit. I think Gyroids might help in your house score but I'd have to double check. Otherwise, they have no other purpose but are there for amusement.

Why is the sky blue? Why is water so wet?

When I looked at the sky last night it was black so I don't know what you are seeing. May want to get your eyes checked. As for water, I hate that. It's why I don't drink it. Dry martini's for me only.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2014, 12:43:32 PM »
I prefer my liquids wet but I do see this "dry water" movement picking up steam in the next decade.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2014, 01:30:41 PM »
Oh wow Stratos........ Just wow.........

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2014, 01:50:37 AM »
Alright gang. I've sold off all those goods. All that is left is for Dan Laser and Fatty the Hutt to pick up their goods. I've input your friend code Fatty but you have yet to enter mine. Please enter my friend code. Why won't you enter my friend code? I entered yours. Don't you want to be my friend? I want to be yours. If you didn't want to be my friend, then why did you give me your friend code? Please don't change your friend code. Why did you change your friend code? Don't you want me to have your friend code. I want to have your friend code. That's why I gave you my friend code. Why won't you enter my friend code?

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2014, 12:06:42 PM »
Alright gang. I've sold off all those goods. All that is left is for Dan Laser and Fatty the Hutt to pick up their goods. I've input your friend code Fatty but you have yet to enter mine. Please enter my friend code. Why won't you enter my friend code? I entered yours. Don't you want to be my friend? I want to be yours. If you didn't want to be my friend, then why did you give me your friend code? Please don't change your friend code. Why did you change your friend code? Don't you want me to have your friend code. I want to have your friend code. That's why I gave you my friend code. Why won't you enter my friend code?
Uhhhhh
I switched to a 3DS XL a few months back. Do I have a new friend code? Isn't it NNID now? I confuzzled. I'll figure it out.
Thanks for holding the goods. I would also like...oh...never mind.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2014, 01:13:41 PM »
If you ported your data properly from one 3DS to another using the tool it should all be the same.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2014, 01:27:12 PM »
Still need to enter a friend code into the system for the 3DS. You can access your Miiverse account with the 3DS and post pics and the like from it but to have other players join you online, you need to swap friend codes. With the Wii U, all you need is your Miiverse account. If you have a new friend code, let me know.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 05:41:45 PM »
So, I see we are now 3DS buddies Fatty. Now just need to pick a time to come on over. Same with you Dan Laser.

Offline Dan Laser

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2014, 06:36:06 PM »
You may be sick of AC again after that crazy mafia game, but I could catalogue stuff either today or tomorrow. I may not be free again until next friday or saturday.

I'm catching up from last week so I am currently playing through the Bug Off (last saturday's event).

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2014, 10:49:19 PM »
Aw nuts. Didn't see this message till now. I'm going to do a little bit of playing right now but tomorrow works for me too.

Offline Dan Laser

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2014, 02:00:48 PM »
Oh no worries. I ended up going out last night but I'll be playing today.

Oh yeah and to answer your question in the other AC thread, I have about 20 gyroids for you. Also, a villager gave me a lawn mower!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2014, 06:54:17 PM »
Well, I thought I mentioned in the Frontier Justice thread that I also have a villager give me the lawn mower if you were interested. Seems to be the game's method.

I'll be on for the next hour or so playing if you see this. I'll be home tonight and just plan on watching a movie and doing some chores so I can check in here periodically. If you are ready to meet up sometime tonight, just post when and I'll hopefully see it and we can meet up.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 01:55:21 AM »
Well, the Dan Laser meet-up has finally happened. Now I just need Fatty The Hutt to come to town.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 11:47:16 AM »
yeah I gotta get on that. thx for your patience
what could I possibly offer you in return? I don't think I am nearly as far along in AC as you are
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2014, 05:06:18 PM »
The point of this thread was that this stuff was free. You don't need to give me anything. I was just going to get rid of it anyways.

That said, I'm posting an update on some things I'm looking for to complete the catalogue in the Frontier Justice thread so you can take a look at that as you may have an item or two that I'm looking for.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2014, 03:59:31 PM »
Aw, did I miss the cleanup? :(