Author Topic: Devil's Third Being Published By Nintendo of America  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Devil's Third Being Published By Nintendo of America
« on: July 20, 2015, 02:12:05 PM »

Also a release window and a surprising development

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40775/devils-third-being-published-by-nintendo-of-america

The off-again, on-again release of Devil's Third has been settled for North America, and the game will be published by Nintendo of America.

A press release from Nintendo confirms the game will release at retail and on the eShop during "Q4", which means between October 1 and the end of the year. Nintendo also announced that Valhalla Games will self-publish a free-to-start version of the title on PC that will just have the game's multiplayer, while the Wii U version will include the single player campaign.

For more information on the title, check out Daan Koopman's hands on preview based on the European version.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Devil's Third Being Published By Nintendo of America
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 09:30:25 PM »
The nightmarish wait is over! Now all parties can finally move forward and move on.

Well, except for the free-to-start PC online game. You don't move on from that, but you do move in to it.

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 10:19:04 PM »
**** like Devil's 3rd is reluctantly being published by NoA, but Disaster: Day of Crisis remains an orphen. There is no justice. Well, at least I have my European copy.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline Mythtendo

• My rims never spin, to the contrary, you'll find that they're quite stationary
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 12:11:38 AM »
Because people didn't bitch and whine like little babies when Disaster didn't come out. Even with reports that Devil's Third is complete ****, people still whined that Nintendo wasn't gonna release it. And Itagaki is acting like a douche by saying that previewers are only saying the game sucks because they are not good at the game.

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 12:52:11 AM »
Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised to hear there will be a retail release. Wasn't really expecting that to happen.
Won't buy right away, but will buy eventually.
NNID: ejamer

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 03:15:23 AM »
So happy Broodwars is still pissed about more games as long as it isn't Disaster: Day of Crisis. Never ceases to amuse me.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 11:02:13 AM »
So happy Broodwars is still pissed about more games as long as it isn't Disaster: Day of Crisis. Never ceases to amuse me.

Just saying, it's a little irritating to see Nintendo scramble to publish a bad game due to the backlash from a relative 5 people when they've passed on some good ones in the past they could still release in NA via the eShop. ****, they actually own Disaster. Hell, where's this kind of effort from NoA when it comes to supporting the Virtual Console, even when it comes to releasing games every other region has right now *cough*Zero Mission*cough* ?
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 11:20:09 AM »
I saw Disaster: Day of Crisis for £2 the other day, but it's not worth even that.

Offline motang

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 11:32:18 AM »
Hmm cleaver marketing me thinks!

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 12:05:25 PM »
Hey! I'm one of those five people, you know!
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2015, 07:13:24 PM »
Given the supposed lack of quality to this game, I can't tell whether or not this is a win...