Author Topic: Click and see the worst thread in message baord history (not this one fool, theres a link inside)  (Read 3397 times)

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
http://boards.harrypotter.warnerbros.com/web/hpus/messages.jsp?board=Slytherin&topic=29431578&pageOffset=2

Now before you all ask what the hell I was doing on the official Harry potter message boards I'll try to explain why I was there. Ummm. We reacently got the DVD of Chamber of Secrets and after exploring the extras on there just about everything was saying "Goto harry potter dot com goto harry potter dot com" in it so I did. After playing the quiditch game for a while I hit the forums to see what the hell happens in there. I managed to get caught up in one thread. The stupidest, most pointless thread in internet history. As usuall Im rabicle in the thread and the only one being intelligent and flaming the little kiddies at the same time.

Also because harry potter boards are stupid the first message is on page three and the oldest ones on the bottoms so you have to scroll UPwards to read it in order.

Anyway click it and laugh, if for some obscure reason you also have an account there then just add some crazy stuff on the end.

Update on how to get there without problems Because of Harry Potter dot com's stupid linking system, you have to click the link, then type in the slytherin password which is WAND. THEN if it doesn't take you to the stupid thread hit abck on your browser and it take you there, if that doens't work hit my link again.  
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
i can't go read the stupid post with out a password for slytherin or something.  oh well.  i was really looking forward to it...
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline RABicle

• View Profile
    • Pietriots
Oh yeah I forgot
the slytherin password is "wand"

really tight security huh?

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
What's the thread called, man- there's way too many.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline manunited4eva22

• Got 1337?
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
hmm, well I had to flame a few people, name in there is godisthou

Offline swimguy228

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
You cant be full gargoyle and half human. That's like 1 and a half.
Mabye your 1 quarter gargolye, one quarter human and half stupid.

^ That was great.
I pitty da fool who bought da Xbox. ~ Mr. T

Offline RABicle

• View Profile
    • Pietriots
Did you read what she said afterwards?
Dont call  me stupid rabicle *tears*

I mean if your just gonna sart insulting peopel you have to expec something back.
Actually later on the little 11 year ld di put me through a bit ofa giult trip. People always say im stupid and im not!

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
man, these kids are seriously demented. 11 year olds? Err...yeah. Psycho Brigade should be alerted.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
uh dude, what's the title of the thread?

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
i don't know. i just checked the one on top. these kids are seriously in need of some very strong cough medicine.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
That is really sick.  And I thought the D&D lovers of the '80's were demented....well, we were, but not to that extent.
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
11-12 year olds declaring theirselves bisexual...what has this world come to. Id say their a little young to be declaring a sexual preference.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
    • View Profile
Oh dear, it's full of smilies, 'LOLZ' and *huggles*

*Freaks out*

What the hell is wrong with them? They're discussing all sorts of rubbish NOBODY CARES ABOUT! It's a Harry Potthead board, and they're talking about their boy friends kicking ass? *Insert 4000 smilies here*

I was going to start a new thread about gore-hentai and Faces of Death, with links. But I was too lazy to register -_-

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Why did you do this to me? I..  hurts all over.... the pain.... pain... make.. it stop.....

Please Infernal Monkey, you must cause them to implode on themselfs, thereby removing them from our space-time continium so the humanity can be saved!

No, no!!! the pain ....... returns!......
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?