Author Topic: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 4.  (Read 15437 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 4.
« on: October 18, 2017, 04:07:31 AM »

Story

Insert Story

Rules

Players

Roles

Announcements

Dead

Epona - Lens of Truth (Killed by Savage Lynel Bow)

NOT DEAD

Dampe, Hestu, Ravio - Tied in vote but no change to the vote by Spirit Flute.

Agitha - Attacked by Megaton Hammer but the blow was thwarted with the Hylian Shield.

With Day 4 upon us, the Majora's Mask timeline hits its midpoint.

Day 4 is open for voting until 2:30 AM EST Oct. 20 / 11:30 PM PST Oct. 19 which is the deadline. It's a little bit under 48 hours but I'm not staying up that late to end a thread and maybe the game could use some speeding up however slight it may be. Speaking of speeding up the day, if a majority vote is reached before that point then the day could end sooner than the current deadline. Since there are currently 13 players alive, a majority vote of 7 would be needed to end the day early.

Madam MeowMeow's BowWow Hunt is currently closed at the moment but will open again later tomorrow. I will send out the latest Rupee figures to players before then as well as instructions on how to win more rupees. Mug Ravio and take his bag.

That is all for now. Any other news will be made in the Day's thread as needed. This Game Day is now on!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Tingle.

• Hyrule Resident
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 4.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 06:51:10 AM »
I still do not trust that ravio darlings. Vote Ravio

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 08:22:08 AM »
I still do not trust that ravio darlings. Vote Ravio

Hello this is Ravio customer service. If you have a complaint, please press 1 and then 1 on your dial pad. If you have a compliment, please press 11. We will take your call in the order of priority. If your call has not been answered in... T W O hours, please hang up and try again.

Edit: Hi everyone, John Ravio, Founder & CEO of Ravio Inc here to let you know a new Periodical has been sent out to each and every one of your mailboxes, unless you've requested to be removed from Ravio Inc's mailing lists. Please check out all the contents inside!

Also of note? My vote is still for rent! 20 rupees for the vote. 30 extra for confidentiality. Yesterday's vote renter did not buy confidentiality, so contact me with 10 rupees to purchase this information.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:07:42 AM by Ravio »
https://ravizon.herokuapp.com
Buy tools! Buy weapons! Rent votes!

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 11:30:43 AM »
Cucco is a bit unsure of this new RaviOKCupid marketing campaign, but whatever puts food in the coop...

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 12:02:34 PM by Cucco »
- Certified Ravio Inc Customer Service Field Agent

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 12:02:06 PM »

This could be you.  Be sure to fill out your RaviOKCupid profile later today!!!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 12:12:13 PM by Cucco »

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 12:12:03 PM »
Hahaha, you're right Mr. Cucco, they would make a zany pair! Who knows what sort of couples could pop up with RaviOKCupid!

Edit: I'm going to open up profile registration for RaviOKCupid. At some point, Cucco will likely have a promotional image ready. What I need:
Profile picture for your character.
An about me section.
Brief description of the perfect date.
A favorite character quote.
Reasons why your match should go on a date with you.

I'm not going to do an example profile, but I'll need all of this to use RaviOKCupid's proprietary algorithm to find your perfect date!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 01:22:58 PM by Ravio »

Offline Happy Mask Salesman

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 01:50:33 PM »
Howdy Y'all!

I just strolled into town here off the outskirts of Lon Lon Ranch! My name is the Happy Mas.....er...the SATISFIED ACCESSORY COLLECTOR!  I'm interested in collecting all sorts of wearable accessories, not just  masks (but especially masks).  I recon ya'll might be interested in a good old set of lasso earrings, or a nice pair of leather boots with spurrs, or maybe some good old fashioned MASKS, I mean, makeup, yeah, makeup.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:08:51 PM by Happy Mask Salesman »
Howdy!

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 01:55:50 PM »

Be sure to sign up today!

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 01:57:05 PM »

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 04:01:16 PM »
Oh wow I was targeted last night!! This pretty much confirms me to be a townie or if I were to make a stretch one of the 3rd parties and I just so happened to be protected. In any case I am just going to mention that it is kinda interesting how the votes seem to tie up yesterday. I was thinking of changing my vote from Ravio to Dampe just so I could be in the deciding vote out but decided against it because I felt that Dampe wasn't going to be one of my targets at this point in the game with the knowledge I had of him.   I was actually expecting there to be a use of the spirit flute so someone could be voted out but then I thought maybe there wasn't a use of the flute was because it would be a way to stifle who gets rupees and the possibility of a Mafia/3rd party  getting some could of been bad for the townies.

In any case it is day 4 and now only 4 days remain till the moon crashes down on all of us. So it might be a good idea to see who might be Majora and how a player who just needs to survive to a certain point and how they would act.  If I think about that role I figure a player would try to be benefical   to both townies and Mafia.
"...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper! But you're not! You're a person! Still, you're wearing those clothes, so that tells me you like bugs too! Oh, boy, I forgot the formalities! You have an audience with the princess of the bug kingdom. Agitha is my name!"

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 04:48:11 PM »
So, work has been really busy today. Haven't been able to spend much time with the game. Thus, it will be about another 4 hours before I can send out the latest rupee totals and get the BowWow hunt going.

Because I'm curious to see where this is going, I'll give players 20 rupees if they set up / give the information needed for an account with the RaviOKCupid site.

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 05:10:40 PM »
Just an out of character heads up, there's not a RaviOKCupid website. This is all through PMs. Anyone who submits a profile to me, forward it to Khushrenada and he'll credit you. Just send it to both of us at the same time, that would be best.

Edit: My vote is still available for rent!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 08:17:52 PM by Ravio »

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2017, 08:49:08 PM »
Sample RaviOKCupid Profile:

Name: Link
Profile Photo:

About me:...
Likes: Cooking, Swordplay, Bug Collecting, Fishing, Archery, Tablets, Magnets, Bunnies
Dislikes: Like Likes, Moblins, Gannon, Being on fire, Skeletons, Fi
Brief Description of a Perfect Date:

Reasons why your match should go on a date with you:

Category responses can be words or images. Images fit for Link, since he is a man of so few words.

Send your profiles to me by tomorrow, 5:00PM PST. That'll be easiest. Matches will go out sometime around 7:00-8:00 PM PST.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 08:50:49 PM by Ravio »

Offline Great Deku Tree

• Slingshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 09:28:20 PM »

Be sure to sign up today!

Hey!

I'm a tree! ...i can't go at and meet people... :(

Offline Great Deku Tree

• Slingshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2017, 09:35:49 PM »
Besides, we all know of the lonely man of Hyrule is...

Offline Dampé

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2017, 09:37:18 PM »

Hey!

Hey now Deku, I'm sure the right person is out there waiting, willing to adapt to a more cemetery sedentary lifestyle.

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2017, 09:40:42 PM »
Ravio Inc regrets to inform all woodland woods that anyone not on Ravio Inc mailing lists is very likely to not receive an invitation to RaviOKCupid. If those currently unsubscribed would like to resubscribe, there will be a 10 rupee in-game surcharge.

Edit: Also of note! I'm accepting applications from deceased players, provided they do not contain anything that might be a tip or hint or anything toward any living players. Deceased player profiles should purely be just for fun. Living player profiles should probably also be just for fun as well, but... It isn't a requirement that they avoid in-game tips or knowledge!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:55:39 PM by Ravio »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2017, 01:09:22 AM »
Alright. All updated rupee totals have been sent out.

Want to earn more rupees? Well, you can if you are willing to stir the pot. If players roast / insult a character/player still in the game then you'll get 10 rupees and can gain up to 30 rupees if you are willing to make 3 putdowns. You can roast the same person 3 times or spread the love around. The three best insults will gain another 30 rupees for their owner. Who's the wittiest character in Hyrule? Let's find out.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2017, 01:35:30 AM »
Howdy Y'all!

I just strolled into town here off the outskirts of Lon Lon Ranch! My name is the Happy Mas.....er...the SATISFIED ACCESSORY COLLECTOR!  I'm interested in collecting all sorts of wearable accessories, not just  masks (but especially masks).  I recon ya'll might be interested in a good old set of lasso earrings, or a nice pair of leather boots with spurrs, or maybe some good old fashioned MASKS, I mean, makeup, yeah, makeup.

Oooooo. Did you say make-up? I could actually use some of that. I need to scale the Gerudo canyon and cross the Gerudo desert and I'd hate to have to ward off all the Gerudo women who live there since men aren't allowed in the region. Perhaps with make-up, my disguise will be a bit more foolproof.

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2017, 08:13:39 AM »
Dear Tingle,

Ravio Inc regrets to inform you that our Uncle Ravio's Miracle Elixir will not be suitable for use in the resolution of your situation. The Miracle Elixir aids memory, brings energy, and promotes hair growth. It has no off label applications that could possibly increase your intelligence. It cannot be used to treat bed bugs. We cannot resolve any of your incontinence issues, though we have prepared a shipment of adult diapers for little people as a complimentary package, and out of pity for you and those that must be suffering from being in your immediate vicinity. If you have any additional questions or needing any additional services, please feel free to contact Beedle, and leave us out of it.

We're sorry (but not as sorry as you),
Ravio Inc

Offline Hestu

• Megaton Hammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2017, 12:48:03 PM »
Ghikihachiki! Love is in the air! I have just such a special dance for these sorts of romantic occasions but it may sound a little flat as I'm still missing plenty of Korok seeds.

♪Lovey lovey! Dovey dovey! Express yourself!♪
♪Show someone that you care about themself!♪
♪Kissy wissy! Nuzzley nuzzley!♪
♪Be sure to be gentle and snuggly!♪

Hey does Ravio Inc have need of a musician? Because I don't really have any where else to go.

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2017, 03:11:49 PM »

Hey!

Hey now Deku, I'm sure the right person is out there waiting, willing to adapt to a more cemetery sedentary lifestyle.

Yeah stop being a stick in the mud! (badum-tishhhh)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 03:14:27 PM by Cucco »

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2017, 03:24:02 PM »
Ravio Inc here, reminding you to submit your profiles soon and don't forget to rent my vote! Trust me, you don't want to leave the day's vote up to chance, do you?

Ravio Inc is also taking surveys on whether we should or should not sell some of player/character names. Maybe. We're not even sure if that's legal or not! Of course, if yours is a name Ravio Inc knows from being told directly by you, that information would always remain strictly confidential, and players would receive a message back stating that Ravio Inc doesn't know that particular individual.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 03:29:29 PM by Ravio »

Offline Fi

• Bombchu
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2017, 04:28:24 PM »
Howdy Y'all!

Oooooo. Did you say make-up? I could actually use some of that. I need to scale the Gerudo canyon and cross the Gerudo desert and I'd hate to have to ward off all the Gerudo women who live there since men aren't allowed in the region. Perhaps with make-up, my disguise will be a bit more foolproof.
A report Master. There is an 85% chance that the Desert is hot during the day.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2017, 05:01:06 PM »
Please remember that the day ends in about 9 hours and 30 minutes.

Current Vote Tally:

Ravio - 1

Man, the game action is off the charts. And we still have 12 other players who could potentially vote and change this outcome.