Author Topic: Eighth Smash Bros Ultimate DLC Fighter To Be Revealed Tomorrow  (Read 872 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Eighth Smash Bros Ultimate DLC Fighter To Be Revealed Tomorrow
« on: September 30, 2020, 06:05:20 AM »

This one won't be a soliloquy.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/55071/eighth-smash-bros-ultimate-dlc-fighter-to-be-revealed-tomorrow

The second fighter of Super Smash Bros Ultimate's Fighter Pass 2 will be announced tomorrow.

Nintendo have announced the reveal of the next Smash DLC will be tomorrow at 10 a.m. ET, 7 a.m. PT, and 1600 UTC. Unlike prior character reveals, the video will only be a few minutes long and will be followed by a "brief" message from Smash director Masahiro Sakurai.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Eighth Smash Bros Ultimate DLC Fighter To Be Revealed Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 08:48:44 PM »
I can't wait to see who the new Fire Emblem rep is.

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 09:12:49 PM »
I can't wait to see who the new Fire Emblem rep is.

I'm sure there's a generic new Pokemon Sword & Shield pokemon they can throw in, too.

Cynicism aside, if this is a known character, I have a suspicion it's going to be a Mario franchise character considering the anniversary "celebrations". Paper Mario sounds like a realistic pick there.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 09:44:51 PM »
It's probably a Pokemon Sword & Shield rep.  With the DLC coming soon, now would be the best time to reveal one.  Personally, with the new Hyrule Warriors coming, it'd be nice to finally get Impa added.  The Zelda series badly needs another rep with a unique moveset and I've been saying this since Smash 4, that Impa is the perfect fit.  She's been a part of the series since the first game, and several of the games like Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword and Hyrule Warriors have a younger version that's a fighter.

Plus the Zelda series hasn't gotten a unique new character since Melee.  It's about time this series finally gets a new character added to Smash Bros again.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2020, 11:23:01 PM »
It's probably a Pokemon Sword & Shield rep.  With the DLC coming soon, now would be the best time to reveal one.  Personally, with the new Hyrule Warriors coming, it'd be nice to finally get Impa added.  The Zelda series badly needs another rep with a unique moveset and I've been saying this since Smash 4, that Impa is the perfect fit.  She's been a part of the series since the first game, and several of the games like Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword and Hyrule Warriors have a younger version that's a fighter.

Plus the Zelda series hasn't gotten a unique new character since Melee.  It's about time this series finally gets a new character added to Smash Bros again.

Nah, just give us the Wolf Link and Midna pairing. That would be a good fighter as you chomp down on the other fighters.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.