Author Topic: Mafia 82: Resident Evil Mafia Day 2... You got a problem with death?  (Read 102057 times)

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 82: Resident Evil Mafia Day 2... You got a problem with death?
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2019, 12:12:11 PM »
D3 begins with the usual "Well, we voted for Silenced because he's weird!"

Keep in mind absolutely no one has an actual reason to vote for me today.

Well.....y'all have given me quite the reason to vote for you at this present moment....

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2019, 12:12:45 PM »
45 mins left in the day roughly.

Vote Tally
Silenced-5
lolmonade-3
MASB-1
Stratos-1
The Perm-1
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2019, 12:13:46 PM »
You'll have to elaborate, since this is basically self-preservation on your end. And try to explain without using the tired argument of "weird," as that will always fall flat. And every time I've been accused of such, I have flipped town and the players pushing me have been mafia.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2019, 12:18:57 PM »
You'll have to elaborate, since this is basically self-preservation on your end. And try to explain without using the tired argument of "weird," as that will always fall flat. And every time I've been accused of such, I have flipped town and the players pushing me have been mafia.

There really isn't much for me to elaborate on anymore than you.  We find ourselves both the target of the split of votes this day, myself because Khush is taking a roulette spin of people he suspects are mafia, you because for reasons I'm not quite sure why. 

One of these factions is mafia i'd guess, Khush i'd wager because he's being pretty aggressive this game, but he's kind of the silver-tongued devil of forum mafia so he's impossible to pin down.  Khush basically gave me an ultimatum in a PM just now telling me to out myself (i.e. what role am I?), so I've got a healthy level of distrust surrounding him.

I'll say it again - if someone can make an argument for pointing the gun at someone besides you/me, i'm open to it.  But given the limited time left in the day I suspect it's going to be one of us.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 12:22:16 PM by lolmonade »

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2019, 12:22:55 PM »
I laid out my reasoning prior for a MASB vote, which no-one took up. Either you didn't notice this when reading through the thread or have tellingly ignored it.

Offline lolmonade

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2019, 12:25:12 PM »
I laid out my reasoning prior for a MASB vote, which no-one took up. Either you didn't notice this when reading through the thread or have tellingly ignored it.

I've been out on work travel, just making it back to the office this morning and reading the forums on a phone is a nightmare, sorry.

I'm open to an MASB vote, but that brings his tally up to 3 and you only down to 4.  Find a 4th vote to switch and i'm in.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2019, 12:38:10 PM »
One of these factions is mafia i'd guess, Khush i'd wager because he's being pretty aggressive this game, but he's kind of the silver-tongued devil of forum mafia so he's impossible to pin down.  Khush basically gave me an ultimatum in a PM just now telling me to out myself (i.e. what role am I?), so I've got a healthy level of distrust surrounding him.

Not really an ultimatum. As you say, this is a bit of a roulette spin mainly brought on because I wanted to keep Silenced in the game. I guess the problem is that I also wanted to keep MASB in the game too but he's given me less reason to do so. Maybe I should just cut ties and do a MASB vote then. Still, knowing this is a bit of a hot take vote, I figured I should reach out to you in case you do have a role worth keeping that's beneficial to the townies. I've been in situations like this before where I started a vote on someone only to find out near the end that they did have a role so I ended that bandwagon and saved them to keep them in. I don't want to do damage to the townie side. I get that it looks like I'm trying to extort info but it really is just to prevent myself from having made a big mistake and stop it before it is too late.

As it stands, you have said that you are a plain no role townie. Silenced has said the same thing to me and so has Insanolord. There are only two plain townie left in this game so someone is lying and two of the plain townies are possibly leading the vote meaning townie roles are at least not being taken out. I suggest the detective check out one of these three (preferably whoever isn't voted out) since someone is hiding something.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2019, 01:08:04 PM »
The thread is locked. Tallying votes.
Silenced-5
lolmonade-2
ThePerm-1
Stratos-1
MASB-1

Silenced has been voted out.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2019, 01:09:15 PM »
You have 24 hours to send in all your night actions. 

Day 3
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 03:23:22 PM by BeautifulShy »
Alexis, she/her/Miss