Poll

Endgame to break $1B Worldwide in it's Opening Weekend? (2 Polls in 1)

Whatever it Takes!! - I'm on that HYPE Train #$1BWW OW
No way, but it might get close (less than $1B but more than IW)
.... (don't pick this option - but DO VOTE in the 2nd Poll too)
(2nd Poll) This will beat Avatar in B.O. Gross
(2nd Poll) Won't beat Avatar, but will beat Titanic
(2nd Poll) Won't have the legs to top Cameron, but sit in a nice 3rd place

Author Topic: Endgame to take ALL the Records (50% not enough) Fastest to $2B WW!!? 11 Days!?  (Read 10794 times)

Offline Arbok

• Toho Mikado
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • Toho Kingdom
He could have just waited until Endgame passes Avatar to do one, unless this was his way of passively stating it would not pass Avatar.

It's going to be very tight right now if it does overpass it.

Endgame went from being well ahead of Infinity War in terms of what it was making on a daily basis to more or less being equal. Assuming it doesn't keep slipping, and makes the same amount as Infinity War from now until it's out of theaters in the US, that means it's got $126 million left to snag in the US. The difference between it and Avatar is $285 million worldwide, so the rest of the world has to push it by $159 million more.

If I had to guess, it will make it, but it's anything but assured.
Toho Kingdom

@romero_tk

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
I think it will get a Spidey-bump.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Arbok

• Toho Mikado
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • Toho Kingdom
I think it will get a Spidey-bump.

That's actually built into it performing similar to Infinity War from here on out, as Spider-man is 48 days away: a comparable distance that Ant-man and the Wasp was to Infinity War. That said, Spider-man is more tied into Endgame, so it might have a better effect.
Toho Kingdom

@romero_tk

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Honestly, twice was enough for me. Once on a regular screen, once on IMAX. It was great, but it was heavy. Heavier than IW because we knew that deaths this time were much more permanent.

Also, the heavy opening sales may mean everyone who gave IW a solid sales run may have already seen the film as many times as we wanted.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
it also being 3hrs long, not including previews, means that casually deciding to go watch it is kind of a commitment, which makes repeated viewings something you need to plan. Especially if you are trying to catch it with a friend or two.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 01:43:25 AM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
I havent watched it twice yet, but there are other movies out that could easily steal my money first.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post