Author Topic: LMAO, Sony losing it!  (Read 11958 times)

Offline AgentSeven

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
LMAO, Sony losing it!
« on: April 01, 2005, 02:42:06 AM »
I'm sure you've all heard about Sony's court case, well that combined with MANY other factors, including throwing away LOTS of money towards the PSP, which has failed to sell, pretty much confirms what i've been saying all along! Sony are about to cave in and there will be no Playstation 3! Remember at Sony's E3 presentation last year? They clearly stated PS3's unveiling would be at the end of March, well March has already passed and LOL there's no PS3 announcement. My sources confirmed my thoughts about this when my friend from an unnamed developer told me the news that they were not to develop for Sony consoles anymore for some reason.

Now, Xbox 2. I've heard that the development kits have NOT even been sent out yet, and it's supposed to launch THIS YEAR according to M$, LMFAO!! That combined with the fact that they lost BILLIONS with the Xbox and they need to make money with this, will ensure it's a crappy low budget console, and that it will be incredibly overpriced, i'm heard numbers around $600 US.

My friends, Nintendo's time to shine is now! Let's celebrate as we are about to enter another golden age of gaming where Nintendo will be number one!
"I am not a number, I am a free man"    "$ony=Atari Circa 1984"

Got a Defective ps2?  Go here: http://www.sheller.com/sonyPS2classaction.html

Offline cloudstrife111

• doesn't get what's so funny
    • View Profile
RE:LMAO, Sony losing it!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 02:46:32 AM »
so i shuldnot buy a psp??????? i wanted to get one for nfsu rivels
do u think games will all go to ds?????? i donot understand sales and companknees
-- i have new games fot gam,ecube they are gta4 and the amazing isl;and

ihave soem games for my ningc there are burnout the sonic 2 mario dark rain gran tusrismo (i love the cars in this!!!!!0 and gta 3 : i am looking ford to burn

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 02:48:10 AM »
No console? No controller? No clue? Yeah, Nintendo's gonna really shine.

If you know so much, what makes you think Nintendo's gonna come out on top this time round? Voodoo curses?
I gamed, I played, I conquered!

Offline AgentSeven

• View Profile
RE: LMAO, Sony losing it!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 02:53:42 AM »
cloud: If you want 11 dead pixels, a broken square button and unplayable "games" for the price of 5 GameCubes, then buy a PSP.

ABSOLOUTE MASTER: What are you talking about? Did you read my post? Nintendo will come out on top because of the reasons I listed, and how can they not? The Revolution's going to be something VERY special, trust me on that, PS3 won't even come out, and Xbox 2 will be a rushed minor Xbox upgrade, it's too easy.

Offline cloudstrife111

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2005, 02:57:29 AM »
broken square???? does this mean ff7 advance children is not comming out for psp now?????????

ihave soem games for my ningc there are burnout the sonic 2 mario dark rain gran tusrismo (i love the cars in this!!!!!0 and gta 3 : i am looking ford to burn

Offline AgentSeven

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2005, 02:59:52 AM »
What? This is a serious matter, are you hired by Sony to make Nintendo fans look stupid by posting in this forum?

Square aren't supporting the PSP, but they have over 8 games in development for Nintendo DS, what does that tell you?

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2005, 03:02:15 AM »
A win by default? Not likely. Isn't this how it was for the Gamecube - the 'inferior' PS2 and the unknown Xbox up against the system that was meant to win where the N64 failed? Look where the GC ended up after all that.

It appears Average Joes are forfeiting!
IT'S A BOLD STRATEGY COTTON, LET'S SEE IF IT PAYS OFF!

Convince me that the Revolution will be a hit, and not a crazy Japanese idea like the sex motels that Yamauchi owns.

Offline AgentSeven

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2005, 03:05:46 AM »
This has been Nintendo's strategy all along. The Nintendo GameCube gained Nintendo more developer support, and that's all they were really reaching for. Now almost every developer has incredible respect for Nintendo, and THEY know that the PS3 just isn't shaping up and the Xbox 2 is a rushed minor Xbox upgrade that's going to be hard to develop for. Revolution will have a low consumer friendly price and will be the only next generation system developers will be able to profit from.

Offline cloudstrife111

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2005, 03:09:41 AM »
hey you guys we shuld not be argwooing (sp??/) over this we shuld be eATING FOOD I LIKE FISH FINGERS

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2005, 03:10:11 AM »
You're an idiot. Plain and simple. Your blind bias puts fanboys to shame. Let us all gather pitchforks and torches and destroy every source of knowledge on the earth, for you are quite clearly correct. Not just correct, but factually correct - the best kind.

We can call it a witch hunt and chant DOWN WITH SOCIETY at the same time.

Idiot

Offline AgentSeven

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2005, 03:11:47 AM »
Excuse me? Ladies and gentleman, ABSOLOUTE MASTER has been hired by either Sony or M$ to go on forums and make Nintendo look bad, it's just pathetic, you have no real arguments or responce so you just call me an idiot, right! How much do they pay you?

Offline kennyb27

• President of Nintendo. Seriously!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2005, 03:12:54 AM »
Best April Fool's Joke EVA!!!!!!11!1!!!1!!!!
-Kenny

Now Playing: I-Ninja (GC), Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA), Nintendogs (DS), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Just Finished: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Need money for: Advance Wars: Dual St

Offline AgentSeven

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2005, 03:14:31 AM »
Who's joking? Sony are going down, that is a FACT!

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2005, 03:15:42 AM »
Sony and MS combined don't pay me enough, but mocking people like you makes up for it.
... I've said too much

Offline AgentSeven

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2005, 03:17:38 AM »
LMFAO!! See everyone? Remember that site that gave a bad review to a Nintendo game or that person who gave negative impressions of a Nintendo game on a forum like this? They work for Sony or M$!!!! Don't believe anything negative about Nintendo you hear!

Offline BigJim

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2005, 03:42:55 AM »
Since this thread will be locked or deleted anyway (incredibly misguided, and it's the wrong forum to bitch and moan about next-gen).

The CELL was displayed in March. That's what was promised. That's what was delivered.

Xbox2 dev kits have been available since last year. They are Apple PowerMacs with a custom NT kernel.

Nintendo is not going to shine due to the alleged falls of the competition. They'd shine because their product would be solid. Even if there were no competition, crap still sinks.

No, I'm not calling Rev crap. But I will say you sound clueless. If this is an April 1st thing, it's still lame.
"wow."

Offline AgentSeven

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2005, 03:48:25 AM »
They made it quite clear they would be showing a glimpse of the PS3 console to the public, and they didn't. Wait and see, this is going to be a VERY interesting E3.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2005, 03:51:30 AM »
I want AgentSeven's babies...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2005, 03:54:33 AM »
While it's true Sony is in a lot of hot water at the moment, they're nowhere near doomed. Sure, I'd love to fall into the spell our old friend AgentSeven is under, but it's just going too far. I would love to see Nintendo pull ahead in the next generation, standing tall like they did in the late 80's. Unwrapping that NES at Christmas was the greatest thing ever. Nothing else came close to it, nothing else mattered. It was all I needed, it made me happy in the darkest of times. Like the Christmas after.... God I hate Christmas..

I'm sorry, I'm rambling. I've had a bit to drink tonight.
And no, this isn't my return to Planet GameCube. I just thought I'd pop in to see what's going on today and as per usual... not much worth coming back to.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline BigJim

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2005, 03:55:04 AM »
Considering in reality there is even less Rev development being done than PS3 development, one that is legitimately concerned about PS3 must find all hope lost for the Revolution.

Secondly, we know even less about the Rev than we do PS3. So what if they missed a showcase promise? The only difference is they made an announcement to show it and Nintendo didn't. We'll see them all at E3 just the same. Big deal.
"wow."

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2005, 04:01:24 AM »
Another reason Sony is losing it, along with Microsoft is this whole notion that online play is the future! I mean, we haven't actually seen any profit coming out of this new way of playing now have we?
Which is why i'm not so sure about the Nintendo Revolution, and even the DS at this point. How are Nintendo making money if playing online on the DS is free?

Infact, i'd be really happy when i open up my christmas present and find a NES, at least we'd know Nintendo is bound to make a buck
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline AgentSeven

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2005, 04:05:10 AM »
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20040712/psm01.jpg

This clearly says the PS3 will be unveiled before the end of Sony's fiscal year, which is March. They showed this at the E3 2004 press conference. What happened?

Oh, I see you edited your post, found out you were wrong huh? Honest mistake, don't doubt me in the future.

Offline BigJim

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2005, 04:06:26 AM »
Nope, in fact I countered all the more in the edit.
"wow."

Offline Don'tHate742

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2005, 05:00:27 AM »
Grey Ninja! Where you at man?! Return damn it! We need some wisdom on these boards!

Same with you mouse_clicker!

Anyways, this is the stupidest thread ever.......
"lol in my language that means poo" - Stevey

"WTF is your languange" - Vudu

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2005, 05:14:21 AM »
YOU'RE the stupidest thread ever.

I'd like to let you know that TG and I are happily married.