Author Topic: I have terrible social skills  (Read 28957 times)

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
I have terrible social skills
« on: July 06, 2009, 06:47:32 PM »
so I was in KFC/Taco Bell yesterday and this very cute girl walks up to me while getting her soda and compliments the shirt i am wearing. http://www.wearyourbeer.com/images/Nintendo_Mario_Power_Up_Royal_Blue_Shirt2.jpg
She then lifts up her shirt anf shows me a very cool 1up tattoo http://farm1.static.flickr.com/76/184079589_9eea04c165_m.jpg
in this area
http://infinitetattoos.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/meganfox.jpg and then tells me she's getting another tattoo of my shirt on the opposite side

now what do you think I did?

A. Told her wow, that is a nice tattoo, i think we have a lot in common, do you live around here? Oh you do? I'm always into getting to know new people around town. well maybe we could hang out together and play some games, whats your number so i can get a hold of you?

or

B. Kinda glance down at her tattoo and then go "uhuh" and then sort of pretend like this person you don't know never talked to you in a sort of ignorant fashion. Then two minutes later realize what just happened and wonder where the hell this hottie went and think in hindsight of action A

hint: the name of the topic
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
Re: I have terrible social skills
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 06:52:03 PM »
It's cuz you play video games.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 06:54:42 PM »
It's cuz you play video games.

If this happened over a headset while playing halo you woulda known what to say
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 09:57:40 PM »
I can imagine what that's like, I'm not so good with the talking and the words and the putting together either.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 10:00:37 PM »
I have that shirt...

All well, people with tattoos have hepatitis, so it was probably for the best...

(I kid, I kid...)
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 10:10:38 PM »
The Jonas Bros. episode of South Park was tragick.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 10:21:08 PM »
"She lifts up her shirt"

I am smacking you from across the net. Don't let it happen again!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 10:33:07 PM »
You should have atleast complemented the tattoo and asked if she had anymore.

::Paging Stogi::

The Perm need a little pocket Stogi to help him with his female problems.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 11:26:00 PM »
Here's what I would have said:

"I don't like tattoos, and I don't like you."

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 11:51:43 PM »
You should have just stuck it in. Seriously though, you probably don't want to be picking up chicks at Taco Bell/KFC - not that there's anything wrong with either establishment, or the people that work/eat there, you just don't want to pick up chicks there.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 11:57:29 PM »
Hot, clean & single chicks have to eat too.

That could've been the perfect girl (for a summer fling), but unlike a tootsie pop (you didn't bite), and yet you still will never know.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 11:59:46 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2009, 12:28:11 AM »
i think it was a death mushroom tattoo actually, but you know sometimes im totally not in the room when im in the room.  I may need a pocket stogi.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2009, 01:41:57 AM »
Ehh, maybe it was for the best. The chick was a stoner and unless you are a stoner, it would have never worked out.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2009, 05:22:56 AM »
I do not have hepatitis, unclebobs. Contact lens fever, maybe.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2009, 05:35:06 AM »
Ehh, maybe it was for the best. The chick was a stoner and unless you are a stoner, it would have never worked out.

Maybe for the best? A hot chick is a hot chick, whether it's for a night, a couple of months or for the rest of his life.

This "maybe for the best" attitude is very "the glass is half empty".
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2009, 07:26:27 AM »
Ok, first off, calm the **** down. I was trying to make him feel better; unlike you, who would like to shove his nose in it.

Realistically, Perm should just take it as a compliment. A cute girl was willing to start a conversation and pay him a compliment. I'm sure she has seen a bunch other people wearing Nintendo memorabilia and never thought to say something to them. So what's the difference? Perm is approachable; whether by looks or by demeanor, something makes him attractive.

So he fucked up the conversation. And what? That **** happens all the time. He should have asked her to sit down with him (unlike what he wanted to do in plan A), but there's no need to dwell on the past. He should just laugh at himself and get on with his life. Maybe next time, he'll be more confident in himself.

P.S. Oh and I almost forgot. Perm, just because a cute girl is a cute girl, does not mean you need to try and have sex with her. Not only does that intention reflect off of you through body language and the like, but it is also the bane of conversational skills. Just act like they are a person first and you'll be fine.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 07:32:17 AM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2009, 08:25:03 AM »
You know what he must do now right? He must return to that Taco Bell every single night until he sees her again.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2009, 09:13:46 AM »
You know what he must do now right? He must return to that Taco Bell every single night until he sees her again.

*remembers that scene in futurama with Fry's dog*
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2009, 11:53:50 AM »
That scene, the song makes me cry every time. I wonder if my dog would do that for me.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2009, 11:56:12 AM »
Probably not

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2009, 12:03:07 PM »

You know, I've seen some Craig's List posts...
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2009, 12:04:51 PM »
UncleBob is having an affair!?

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2009, 10:01:57 PM »
Pshh....he wishes.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2009, 02:25:45 AM »
P.S. Oh and I almost forgot. Perm, just because a cute girl is a cute girl, does not mean you need to try and have sex with her. Not only does that intention reflect off of you through body language and the like, but it is also the bane of conversational skills. Just act like they are a person first and you'll be fine.

no no, i showed no intent to sleep with the girl, no what bothers me is that at the time when she was talking to me my brain was just shut off, and she could have been talking to a crustation and gotten the same reaction.

I was with my mom at the time, which might have been the cause of my delayed reaction, but then again i think if the same thing happened if i was by myself at the kfc. I'm just never used to talking to people I don't know. I'm pretty good on dates though.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2009, 03:31:39 AM »
You were with your mom? I'm sorry,  but this is very Perm like; only telling us what you want us to hear until we assess or ask further questions. Are you looking for pity? Da **** is wrong with you?

Man...no one, not even Don Juan DeMarco could pimp in front of their mom; it's not the thing to do in front of your mother. If you could pull her number under the watchful eye of your mother, then honestly, there is something very wrong with you. I'm sorry, but you left a huge fucking fact out of your story and it falls to **** because of it.

P.S. Picking up a girl in front of her mother is entirely different, and in almost all circumstances, it is very beneficial for you to have her there. I know this from experience.

P.S.S. I'm not trying to be mean, but please, for the love of all that is good, give us the entire scenario and not what you think is relevant. It's obvious that what you think isn't relevant is very fucking important.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 03:36:38 AM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 03:58:02 AM »
hahahah, lol enlighten me on this experience?

Idk about not being able to pick up a girl in front of your mother.  Now this is unrelated, but have you ever noticed how pimp old men are? I know, i know after you get old you don't give a **** and it makes it easier, but man do they have communication skills. There have been a couple of times where i'd be behind an older dude in line and then he just flirts up this cute cashier, makes her giggle. We know he won't get any, or do we? I want that and my young self at the same time. I just wonder how much of our(err maybe just my) social skills have been dulled by our more modern computer communication skills. I see them as a crutch, I want to be pimp the old fashion way.

but its not just girls, every friend i know i have through another friend (except girls), I don't just meet people and get along with them to the point we hang out. I haven't done that since 9th grade. Like if i worked with someone or I had class with them likely i would never befriend them except (*3).

1 s, like i said girls don't count. To hard to not want to bang them, i already had a gf at the time so she was like somone to date if ever broke up, but she shat in my car

2 m, i was working on my paper for my art history class and I was in a museum staring at a museum, he just came up to me and started talking to me, he thought batman was cool and also hated the class. I've hung out with him 4 times, but he's like a younger more awkward version of me. Listening to him wine about his crap is kinda weird. At one point listening to it kinda condescends me, on the other hand it brings out some extra confidence, compared to me he's like a 1 and im a 10. I guess its like a big brother little brother feeling. He was 19 when i was 24, its probably a big age difference thing...i was done hanging out with that dude.

3 online friends, i will probably never meet any of you people (though that'd be pretty cool). Talking to you guys is effortless, not to belittle you though. I'm pretty sure you all have a grip of what i mean.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 01:34:23 AM by ThePerm »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 04:43:45 AM »
If only I knew then what I know now... [/all of us talking about ourselves in the past tense as some point in our lives]

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 04:47:29 AM »
Speaking of not having good social skills, anyone watch UFC? I used to go to school with Cain Velasquez , i most likely had physical training class with him my junior year. I don't really remember him at all other than he looks familiar. Looking at his year book picture brings back a memory of the athletes walking around with a water bottle. I pretty much don't try to remember people from year to year, and im bad with names. The only person's name i remember is PeeWee, because thats an easy to remember name. Come to think of it of the like 20 dudes(other than peewee) in my class I don't remember them at all. There was a dude i used to chat with all the time, but i don't even remember his name. I'm alot easier remembered though, people come up to me and chat with me that remember me, and i have no idea who they are.  Actually, one of my roomates who i thought i didn't know before meeting apparently had philosophy with me, and Art. He told me of how i raised my hand and said dillards had nice restrooms, and we compared sketchbooks where we drew the same thing.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 05:13:03 AM by ThePerm »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2009, 09:32:06 AM »
Can't believe you left that part outta the story dude... No one here woulda given you such **** for it if we knew that part ok we still woulda busted your chops a bit, we're guys, but it wouldn't of been that bad

I used to be like you, had trouble talking to people I didn't know. The only way you'll get over that is if you put yourself out there and just do it. Luckily for me i had no choice but to come outta my shell, it was important for a retail job to have social skills and not come off as some cold robot trying to sell a tshirt. Also fortunately for me, this was my summer job right after high school so i was able to break outta that shell sooner in life, than later (though high school mighta been even better if i wasn't so shy).

Still, its not to say I don't have moments where i feel uncomfortable approaching someone or being approached, it happens. For instance, a few years ago (when i was working at the Nintendo World Store actually) i was waiting for the last bus home (left my car at home because of all the ice on the roads, pointless to drive to the subway when a bus is available) and was standing there freezing my ass off, when this cute girl approached me. She had recognized me from my other job (i was working two at the time, one in a mall, and one @ NWS) but i didn't recognize her, at all.. but she was cute!

She musta been on the train with me the whole time, because she said "i thought you looked familiar" and obviously was waiting for the same bus and lived in my town (the bus only went from the Bronx where the train was at, to the opposite border of Yonkers, the town i live in).. so you'd think I'd strike up conversation, sit next to her on the bus (nice and close because it was SOOO cold out ;)) and maybe get her digits before either of us got off the bus. Right? Didn't happen.

I was in a funk at the time, so when she caught me standing there at the bus stop i was zoning out into my music with both a recent break up and a new crush on my mind (the new crush became the girl i'm currently seeing FYI), and not to mention tired from working both jobs in one day! I don't even remember the conversation, it was so bad and brief. Whatever i said, i must of come off like that rude bitch in Animal Crossings post office at night "Oh Hi (...what do you want!?...)" and i was kicking myself the whole bus ride. She sat a few seats in front of me, some nasty bummy looking guy ended up sitting next to her, and believe it or not she got off the damn bus about 2 blocks from where i woulda got off..

I kept imagining how the scenario woulda played out if i didn't blow it; we woulda chatted, noticed where she was getting off and suggested that shouldn't of been the end of our time together and walked her home (maybe help her with all the shopping bags she had) and ended the night with a phone number. But no, it didn't happen that way. Even though i had a minute or so to try to rectify the situation once we were on the bus, i didn't do it cuz even though i came outta my shell enough to hold a conversation with a random person, i still wasn't able to 'pull the trigger'. That problem comes with its own set of stories, but i won't get into all that now - this post has gone on long enough.

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2009, 06:12:47 PM »
Is this the missed opportunities thread now?

I was on vacation in SF with some friends once when I blew my chances with a cute blonde.  It happened at a scenic overlook where we could see the Golden Gate.  I was walking alone back to our rental when I met her coming the other way, also alone.  She smiled and asked me how I was doing.  Now, mere seconds earlier I had managed to slip and twist my leg around.  I was hurt and embarrassed, so I practically growled at her.  In spite of that, she actually pressed the matter!  I had just passed her when she asked if that (my caveman grunt) was a "good."  I looked back and bit out "I'm fine" before continuing back to sit by the car to wait for my friends.  At some point along that short walk it finally occurred to me what I'd done.

Oh well.  These things happen.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2009, 06:24:57 PM »
hahahah, lol enlighten me on this experience?

Well during welcome week freshmen year, my buddy and I, in a hangover stupor, go out for some breakfast. I look like ****, smell like ****, and am dressed like ****; in other words, I was in no shape to pimp. After getting accustomed to the bright sun and wonderful weather, my buddy and I decide to go to an outdoor diner in the middle of the busiest street in town (busy people wise, not car wise).

We sat down and waited to be served. Our waitress came by a minute later and couldn't help but laugh at our sorry sight. Making small talk, she decides to hook us up with a basket of fries on the house while our orders are cooking. Sweet girl.

My friend and I start going over the events of last night, trying to decipher what happened. He claims I punched in the back of the head, but I don't remember that at all, LOL! I, however, remember him hitting on a little lady cop and carrying him off before he got arrested, but of course, he didn't remember that either. Anyway, during our laughs and debate, I overhear a girl and her mom talking about directions at the table beside us. They were both attractive (like mother like daughter) and despite looking like ****, I was feeling pretty charismatic (maybe it was the free fries). It was so long ago that I'm not sure exactly how I went about it, but I remember flirting with her mother more, e.g. asking the girl who her friend was and thus flattering her mother. We helped them out with their directions and small talk ensued, in which her mother seemed the most interested (young at heart I guess). We were soon interrupted by our waiter and our food. Tasty.

They had gotten their food earlier and were wrapping things up. I acted like I wasn't paying any attention, but I saw them whispering to each other. Soon the girl emerged and asked us if we would like to go to a party she's having. We, of course, said we'd love to and that's when we exchanged numbers in front of her mother; she was excited and smiling, which I thought was cute. As they were leaving, I asked a rhetorical question to the mother asking her if she was going to be at the party. Nervously, she quickly explained to me her plans that day. "Well maybe next time." The girl shook her head with a smile and they both proceeded to leave.

If it wasn't for her mom, I don't think that girl would have invited us to her party. Not because we were ugly or some ****, but because that wasn't her style; it would have been very awkward for her. Her mother, however, was way past that phase and convinced her daughter to go out on a limb. She was on our side, which was great.

Idk about not being able to pick up a girl in front of your mother.  Now this is unrelated, but have you ever noticed how pimp old men are? I know, i know after you get old you don't give a **** and it makes it easier, but man do they have communication skills. There have been a couple of times where i'd be behind an older dude in line and then he just flirts up this cute cashier, makes her giggle. We know he won't get any, or do we? I want that and my young self at the same time. I just wonder how much of our(err maybe just my) social skills have been dulled by our more modern computer communication skills. I see them as a crutch, I want to be pimp the old fashion way.

but its not just girls, every friend i know i have through another friend (except girls), I don't just meet people and get along with them to the point we hang out. I haven't done that since 9th grade. Like if i worked with someone or I had class with them likely i would never befriend them except (*3).

1 shelly, like i said girls don't count. To hard to not want to bang them, i already had a gf at the time so she was like somone to date if ever broke up, but she shat in my car

2 m, i was working on my paper for my art history class and I was in a museum staring at a museum, he just came up to me and started talking to me, he thought batman was cool and also hated the class. I've hung out with him 4 times, but he's like a younger more awkward version of me. Listening to him wine about his crap is kinda weird. At one point listening to it kinda condescends me, on the other hand it brings out some extra confidence, compared to me he's like a 1 and im a 10. I guess its like a big brother little brother feeling. He was 19 when i was 24, its probably a big age difference thing...i was done hanging out with that dude.

3 online friends, i will probably never meet any of you people (though that'd be pretty cool). Talking to you guys is effortless, not to belittle you though. I'm pretty sure you all have a grip of what i mean.

Ahhh....pimping the old fashion way.

Do you know why old dudes are good at conversation? It's because they know how to read people. I think that's what you might need to work on. Even if you're clever, smart, and handsome, if you can't read a girl then your chances of making them laugh or feel comfortable go down miserably. Some girls might like the "baffled" or "nervous" side of men because they take it as a compliment, but ALL girls like it when you know exactly what they need to hear.

I could explain exactly the process I use but it would take a while to write up and I'm not going to do it just for ****'s sake. If you really really want to know, hit me up.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2009, 09:13:42 PM »

this thread is what it is

ever been disappointed a girl switched teams?
Back in the day when gamecube was new PSO was going to come out, i was excited, an online mmorpg game coming out for the gamecube. I had this plan, i was going to join a clan, become the treasuror of the clan and then rip them off. When I realized the game wasn't going to be my style I decided to still **** with those people. I created an alternate personality and started chatting with them as both theperm and lance vlad, lance vlad was the alternate version of me. A hyper Xbox fanboy that was definitely grating the nerves of all the people. Me, myself and the clan had long drawn out flame battles that were absolutely hilarious on my side. After they were all duped into theinking lance was a real person. About a months worth of work, i revealed that I was both people. Some were shocked, others thought it was as hilarious as i did. A couple people that were involved are still friends with me to this day. Mainly the real xbox fanboy in the group, and the chick in the group. The Chick was like 13 at the time. Anyway this chick is 19 or 20 now, and she grew up to be hot, but recently has a gf.... Makes me just want to watch Chasing Amy or Puccini for Beginners.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2009, 10:23:26 PM »
Who knows if she doesn't go both ways...

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2009, 09:27:05 AM »

As long as that doesn't mean everyone will start posting their missed opportunities and looking for sympathy...

I was on vacation in SF with some friends once when I blew my chances with a cute blonde.  It happened at a scenic overlook where we could see the Golden Gate.  I was walking alone back to our rental when I met her coming the other way, also alone.  She smiled and asked me how I was doing.  Now, mere seconds earlier I had managed to slip and twist my leg around.  I was hurt and embarrassed, so I practically growled at her.  In spite of that, she actually pressed the matter!  I had just passed her when she asked if that (my caveman grunt) was a "good."  I looked back and bit out "I'm fine" before continuing back to sit by the car to wait for my friends.  At some point along that short walk it finally occurred to me what I'd done.

Oh well.  These things happen.

And speaking of sympathy, this situation coulda went bad even if you did talk to this girl. You obviously weren't in the best of moods (having fallen/injured earlier) so it was good you didn't just vent to her, or else you woulda brougth her mood down and made her think "why the **** do you think i care about your problems?". If you worked it out the right way, striked up conversation and left a lilttle mystery as to why you weren't in a great mood when the scenery about you was beautiful, her curiosity woulda taken over and when you finally told her what happened (and pulled it off right) she'd give you the "awwwww" and wanna make you feel better. How much better woulda been up to you though, once you took hold of the situation.

At least you didn't bring her mood down though, so even though you didn't make the "right" choice, you didn't make the worse one either.

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2009, 09:43:23 AM »

As long as that doesn't mean everyone will start posting their missed opportunities and looking for sympathy...

Definitely not looking for sympathy.  I find it funny, really.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2009, 08:53:08 PM »
damnit!

so i was in the bank today, and the bank teller...

teller: oh so what do you have planned this weekend?

me: nothing

teller: i don't have anything planned...

damnit! That was the cue. Missed it.

so, how do you suggest going about hitting up on a bank teller? She had a wonderful rack.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 09:42:32 PM by ThePerm »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2009, 10:04:39 PM »
damnit!

so i was in the bank today, and the bank teller...

teller: oh so what do you have planned this weekend?

me: nothing

teller: i don't have anything planned...

Peter: Why don't we have nothing planned together :wink & smile, snap & point:

teller: I get off at 6:30 here is my number. pick me up out front and call me when you get here.

Peter: All right. I hope you like mustache rides :finger strokes stache:

teller: :giggles:

The Perm: How did he do that!!?

ahhh... missed opportunities.

edit: for those that don't know who Peter is: link

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2009, 11:16:58 PM »
^lol

Perm, you know what you should do in those situations? You should put the awkwardness, that feeling that "man I think she wants me to say something", back on her. How, you ask? By asking her the question you are comtemplating in your head.

She said: I don't have anything planned...

You should have said: Are you trying to pick me up?

She *blushes*

You see, simply putting the idea out there will start a more aggressive flirt, plus it makes it a lot more straight forward. It's really just as simple as that.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 12:59:11 AM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2009, 02:07:11 AM »
oh Kashogi you are wise!

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2009, 04:43:56 AM »
Your just figuring that out now? :P

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2009, 08:48:53 AM »
so, how do you suggest going about hitting up on a bank teller? She had a wonderful rack.

Pics or you're a dirty filthy liar

Peter: All right. I hope you like mustache rides :finger strokes stache:

teller: :giggles:

If this thread was winnable, you won it and are eligible to enter for the grand GRAND prize.

oh Kashogi you are wise!

His herbs let him see into the future.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2009, 11:50:17 AM »
**** I wish. We both know I've been injured way too many times for that to be true.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2009, 02:09:57 PM »
The herbs let you see into the future, but alters your view of the present ;)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2009, 02:11:33 PM »

Not wise enough to understand the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2009, 02:18:45 PM »
Ahhh.... pissing you off is so much more fun.

Offline DrFunkenstein

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2009, 06:05:16 PM »
Man this thread is as cool as school in summertime.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2009, 06:17:50 PM »

Pics or you're a dirty filthy liar
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2009, 07:46:08 AM »
Im not sure, but i think my first is a lesbian now. I could see that happening though.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2009, 10:28:47 AM »
Speaking of missed opportunities and Lesbians, I met this girl over the weekend through mutual friends. We hit it off, flirty, joking and stuff, people had left some went to get drinks so in the end we were the only two left at the table. I was getting some really good body language and feedback from this girl.

Then this swarm of lesbians (the butch-kind, not the hot kind) came over to our table, she seemed to know them. They were talking about lesbain stuff, you know gay bars (we only have one in our city, for both the males and females, supoosedly Sydney has a much larger gay community), celebrity lesbians (is Linsay Lohan a real lesbian or just someone doing it for attention? The unanimous answer was for the attention, but all of them stem would stick **** her) and whatnot. I sorta got completely ignored for 15 minutes.

They left to go to the singular gay bar. The girl asked if I wanted to go. "Nope, not really my scene!" Anyway she didn't go and decided to stay with my friends and I. Although after the lesbian swarm encounter I was convinced she was a lesbian, so I cooled off with my romantic attack. I couldn't convert a lesbian.

Today I learned she isn't a lesbian. She just went though a "lesbain phase" and still kept in contact with a lot of her lezzo chums. Darn.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2009, 01:30:07 PM »
I was once at a small bar with 2 friends, a guy and a girl. After a few minutes, it was becoming more and more obvious to me that by the end of the night I will be the 3rd wheel. But there just weren't that many people at the bar and women was the scarcest of commodities. I was more likely to get a free drink from the bar than meet a drop dead gorgeous decent looking girl in this place.

After about an hour and a few drinks, some girl starts hitting on the girl at my table, saying that she was hot and wanted to be her friend or something like that(It was loud, I couldn't really hear what she ewas saying). She wasn't bad looking, but she had no make-up on, a t-shirt, and jeans. She obviously wasn't there looking for a man (duh, she was hitting on the woman at our table) and I think they had met before (at the same bar?), since they did seem a little friendly.

Anyway, we find out that she is a pretty devoted lesbian, through conversation from her bouncing back and forth to our table, and that she was not interested in men, which was fine since she was nothing special herself. After her talking about being a lesbian for a while, I'm not sure what happened, but a switch flipped. I think the girl at my table challenged me to hit on her or something, but I don't remember now, since this was a really long time ago. After a few more drinks, I can't tell you what was said, but I had her pinned up against the wall outside and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Alot of the details are blurry, but I remember the backseat of my car and a condom out of the secret stash spot next to the steering wheel.

That was one opportunity that was definitely not missed. I apparently have excellent drunken social skills.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »
what did you say? "you need to try out different varieties!" That might hit her "i haven't fucked the right dude yet" switch.
I saw my firsts ex boyfriend, and you know what..that dude seems to be exactly like me. She's usually goes for Shaggy, she needs to try out Fred before she jumps on Velma.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2009, 10:58:26 PM »
I don't really remember what I said to her, but I'm sure it involved a "I'm not most men" and a "I'm not him".
I'm almost certain there was a quote of Raphael Saadiq in there too
"Don't punish me for the sins of another man" or something along those lines.

I just know that I was persistent and we both got what we wanted in the end.

That reminds me of another story about when I was recruiting girls for a dance contest.... ::dream-waves::
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 11:01:16 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2009, 08:52:09 AM »
I was once at a small bar with 2 friends, a guy and a girl. After a few minutes, it was becoming more and more obvious to me that by the end of the night I will be the 3rd wheel. But there just weren't that many people at the bar and women was the scarcest of commodities. I was more likely to get a free drink from the bar than meet a drop dead gorgeous decent looking girl in this place.

After about an hour and a few drinks, some girl starts hitting on the girl at my table, saying that she was hot and wanted to be her friend or something like that(It was loud, I couldn't really hear what she ewas saying). She wasn't bad looking, but she had no make-up on, a t-shirt, and jeans. She obviously wasn't there looking for a man (duh, she was hitting on the woman at our table) and I think they had met before (at the same bar?), since they did seem a little friendly.

Anyway, we find out that she is a pretty devoted lesbian, through conversation from her bouncing back and forth to our table, and that she was not interested in men, which was fine since she was nothing special herself. After her talking about being a lesbian for a while, I'm not sure what happened, but a switch flipped. I think the girl at my table challenged me to hit on her or something, but I don't remember now, since this was a really long time ago. After a few more drinks, I can't tell you what was said, but I had her pinned up against the wall outside and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Alot of the details are blurry, but I remember the backseat of my car and a condom out of the secret stash spot next to the steering wheel.

That was one opportunity that was definitely not missed. I apparently have excellent drunken social skills.

^She was a man

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2009, 01:19:15 PM »
Most definitely not. She wasn't bull-dyke or anything like that, she actually didn't look bad at all, she just wasn't made-up or dressed-up. She literally lived right around the corner, & I'm pretty sure she walked to the bar and went there all the time. And I bet you the next few times she went there she was looking for me or my car. But it was definitely a girl, no doubts about it.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2009, 02:23:46 PM »
Let me smell your finger or it didnt happen?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »
Lucky for you I haven't washed it since that day :zoid:

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2009, 02:58:07 PM »
LMAO

But seriously, that fingernail looks gross.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2009, 06:24:34 PM »
Well it has been shucking California Clams :zoid:

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2009, 02:34:01 PM »
I took over this party last weekend cuz it sucked and I was the only one that brought girls. It was 11 at night and **** was dead. They had a lot of alcohol, but I knew this situation wasn't going to change unless I did something. So I decided to holler at random bitches from the front porch. There were so many hoes walking around that night in packs dragging around one or two bitch ass niggas. So I took it upon myself to holler at these gaggle of hoochies. No joke, I brought in about 30 girls from the front door step. All I was saying was "HEY WHITE GIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLS!" and they would laugh, that's when I'd persuade them to ditch their previous engagements and get the **** inside and take shots. I then ordered each girl to specifically greet me before entering the house.

**** was gravy player. The party was popping off and I was the sole reason. So why am I posting this on "I have terrible social skills?" Well because of what happened next.

I was on the front porch smoking a cig with my friend and these two girls come out the house, drunk as ****, and start talking to me like "You are sooo awesome! Thank you for inviting us here!" I look at my friend and he nods back. "I'm glad you girls are having fun. What are you freshmen?" They replied synchronously "Ya!" I went on to say "Well then I guess you don't know the golden rule yet, and that's nothing is free; not even getting drunk and dancing. I'm going to need some compensation." They looked at each other in a confused manner then one of them asked "Well what do you want?" I said "I want you two to turn around and shake your ass. The one I deem the winner can come home with me." I had know idea if this was going to work, but if they both shook their ass it would mean they both wanted to come home with me and if they didn't, **** it, there are plenty of girls inside.

They, without hesitation, turn around and start shaking their booty meat, granted in they're own unique way. I discreetly pound my friend, then go into judge mode feeling ass and saying "ok...ok...alright...not bad." I told them to turn around for my verdict "I don't normally do this, but you guys both tied..........at an even 4 out of 10." Everyone starts laughing. Well embarassed, they start punching me. I said "Hold up! I didn't even get to the good part! That means you both  can come home with me. I got a queen size, but we'll make it work." They laughed and smiled, then I told them to bring it in and reintroduce themselves.

So now tith two girls around my arms and the possibility of a threesome going down (i've been dieing to try my hand at it again), I was feeling well content. Now I just want to go home. So why am I posting this here? Well this is how I **** it up.

I tell the girls to hold on so I can say goodbye to some people. I step inside the house and immediately I see my friend's x at the party. This girl is TOO sexy; she's a straight up african princess with green eyes! She's mesmerizing to look at, I swear. I once talked to my friend about her (this is while he was dating her) and he gave me the ok if ever I get the chance. So, needless to say, I'm feeling great and I figure this is the perfect time to say something to her. I walk over and I start chopping it up with her.....

....sometime later, we're still talking. The conversation was going well, i.e. I was making her laugh. That's when I remember I left those girls waiting and I can see them through the window, and therefore I had to make a crucial decision. Either go home with two girls and have a threesome for the second time (which would be way more fun than my first time) or go home with miss african goddess. If you know stogi, you know exactly what I picked.

Literally five minutes after making that decision, I'm taking a piss in the bathroom and I here all sorts of traffic and commotion. I come out to see everyone has gone and that the cops are here. She's gone, those girls are gone, and I didn't even have any of their numbers.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:42:02 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2009, 02:44:34 PM »
damn cops always crash parties, George Washington never had to deal with that bullshit

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2009, 02:48:31 PM »
You should have gotten BAPs # and took the 3some.

BAP would have seen the game you got taking 2 white girls home for a nite of Chocolate Fundo and keep an eye out for you next time.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2009, 03:37:32 PM »
Oh trust me, I was definitely thinking about doing that, but I really wanted to smash her that night. Plus, she already knew my game was tight. I haven't talk to her alone in damn near a year, but she knew all sorts of stories about me. But more importantly, I was able to show her. I told her "I have two girls waiting for me to take them home outside, right there." She replied jokingly "Then why are you here with me?" I said real calm and low "Why do you think?" then I excused myself and headed for the bathroom.

Next thing I know, everyone is gone.

I'm not tripping about it though, I'll see her again sometime. It just pisses me off that I couldn't consul her from leaving when the cops came.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2012, 09:03:51 PM »
i bump this because its relevant. So, anyways I work at this one place and theres this girl. It seems as though she mildly likes me, because she sits wherever I sit. As the weeks went by things seemed to be cool, we got along pretty well. Then I found out she had a boyfriend.

I didn't shun her or anything like  that, but in the back of my head I just killed that option. So, today we're working and we get off work early because it's a call center and sometimes if they don't need people they just send them home. They said we could go home if we wanted, and i was like cool. So, we were talking and we decided to hang out.

Then we did and it was super awkward. We went to in and out burger and I ordered a hamburger and fries, and she ordered a milk-shake. So i had to sit and eat in front of her. Our conversation was just weird. I may have accidentally given the impression that I currently had a girlfriend by not referring to my ex as an ex. It just became super awkward...to the extant I think she lied to get out of it.  After I was done with my french fries I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, but when I got back she was telling me that now she had to go do something for her mom. We were originally set to work till 9pm.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2012, 09:06:23 PM »
Sounds like her problem.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2012, 09:14:50 PM »
That could be the case as well. She seems real shy. Though also, i probably seemed high on caffeine as **** too. I drank a shitload of caffeine, had i known i was going to be chilling with some girl, definitely wouldn't have had so much. I was kinda jittery, but i was the more outgoing of the 2 of us. The original plan for the day was to be pepped up as **** because I was going to be working all day and my job sucks. The conversation was a lot of her staring out the window.

Or maybe she felt obligated to hang out at first because I obviously knew she wasn't doing anything for the rest of the day. People and their Facades, who the **** knows whats going on with them.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:16:29 PM by ThePerm »

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2012, 09:50:45 PM »
Wait, so this awkward dating high school **** doesn't end when I graduate? MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2012, 11:35:37 PM »
Well, it gets less awkward when you're dating older people. This person in particular was 18. I'm straight up Larry David levels though.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2012, 12:34:32 AM »
it was probably awkward because you weren't talking about anything that interested her.
she was probably staring out the window alot because she was bored.
and she probably agreed to hang out because she wanted to have sex
and was intrigued when you said "In and out" but then disappointed when she found out you meant the burger joint.

Another opportunity missed.

:smug:

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2012, 03:09:29 AM »
If the girl had added to the conversation "i feel like cheating on my boyfriend today" it would have been a different day. That's the type of directness I can work with quite easily. But girls are notoriously indirect.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2012, 06:35:28 PM »
The day a girl is direct about what she wants is the day she's setting you up for a fall.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2012, 07:42:30 PM »
I've been married for 7 years and I have no idea what the **** my wife wants unless I can get her to tell me in plain English without being subtle or dropping hints. IT NEVER GETS EASIER.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2012, 08:42:30 PM »
Wait, so this awkward dating high school **** doesn't end when I graduate? MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE
Yes, but it spreads to other parts.

I've been married for 7 years and I have no idea what the **** my wife wants unless I can get her to tell me in plain English without being subtle or dropping hints. IT NEVER GETS EASIER.
Agree.

Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2012, 09:27:09 PM »
you know else doesn't end with high school? Zits. You get those for the rest of your hormone filled life. :(

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2012, 09:42:02 PM »
i don't have terrible facial acne, but every once in a while ill have terrible bacne, however my back suddenly decided it wanted to grow hair, so the bacne is gone and suddenly i have hairs to pluck.

:) TMI?

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2012, 09:45:37 PM »
back hair... I know that feel bro. :(

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2012, 10:37:02 PM »
Diamonds, Brandogg. Diamonds.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2012, 01:47:20 AM »
Back Hair Free.  But I just go straight to Blackheads on my face while we're TMIing.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2012, 01:13:30 PM »
Yes, but it spreads to other parts.

Agree.

I've only got half of those years under my marriage and 3rd this.
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2012, 04:58:43 PM »
Brandogg -- Hahahahaaaaaaaaahahaha

Perm - Hanging out doesn't always mean you have to be suavemente until she's using her tongue as a synapse. Hanging out can be just that; hanging out. Besides, didn't you already cross her off your mind? Obviously, that wasn't true.

But maybe it was the coffee. Either way, don't let it bother you. Next time, instead of perpetually thinking that "This is so damn awkward." Revel in it. Laugh to yourself and be like "How can make this even more awkward?" or just fucking say it's awkward. Either way, stand back and laugh at the situation.

Also don't feel weird about eating in front of anybody unless they fit this only criteria: The person is your guest and you don't have enough for them. That's the only time. She obviously has some money and is not hungry, hence how she bought a milkshake but why she didn't buy food. So just leave it at that. Eat like you would if you were with friends. Eat like you would if you were by yourself. If you eat like a savage, then eat like a savage. Nothing worse than being uncomfortable when you're literally sustaining your existence.

I'm from North East Africa. We eat everything with our hands. We eat everything off the same plate. Some might call that savage, but do I give a ****? I'm happy.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2012, 12:29:11 AM »
well yeah hanging out is fine, if your actually hang out. If someone suddenly acts all weird while you're hanging out and goes from being very optimistic about hanging and then suddenly comes up with a bad excuse to leave, that is worth wondering about. Also, I didn't so much cross her off as I see her as a conflict of interest. Its something mildly worth pursuit. Im moving in less than two months, i work with the girl, and she has a boyfriend. If she wanted to fool around, by all means. Even on a friendship level i'm just still wondering why it went so awkward. The other thing was maybe she's anorexic or bulimic. She's super skinny and she said "i dont eat much" and she rushed to the bathroom after she was done with her milkshake. The conversation consisted on how she plays d&d, i play minecraft, her boyfriend works at a super market, how I used to work with an ex but i normally don't make friends with co-workers, but the rest of it was just awkwardness and me eating.

and Stogi do you eat Injera? and or if you do eat in and also make it...do you have a recipe?

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2012, 01:29:55 AM »
I actually have some in my freezer right now. But no, sorry I don't have a recipe.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2012, 10:10:08 AM »
Well, that is a pretty awkward conversation.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2012, 02:38:01 PM »
Second.

I'm also going to ask is it ever a good idea to eat with people you don't really know but want to?

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2012, 03:24:01 PM »
No. They could be canibals.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2012, 03:48:27 PM »
Second.

I'm also going to ask is it ever a good idea to eat with people you don't really know but want to?

Uhh...isn't that called a date?

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2012, 05:17:14 PM »
Second.

Not necessarily.  That's a very traditional date.
The Basic thought behind that is that everyone has to eat.  How many girls would go for Scuba Diving on a first date?

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2012, 06:38:48 PM »
If I was a girl, I'd love to go scuba diving as a first date. As long as he paid, of course.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2012, 06:45:37 PM »
Second.

Not necessarily.  That's a very traditional date.
The Basic thought behind that is that everyone has to eat.  How many girls would go for Scuba Diving on a first date?

Every girl that new how to swim and even some that didn't.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2018, 02:11:25 AM »
No. They could be canibals.

Fine young cannibals.

This thread didn't have the anecdote I wanted to repost on Reddit...

this thread is what it is

ever been disappointed a girl switched teams?
Back in the day when gamecube was new PSO was going to come out, i was excited, an online mmorpg game coming out for the gamecube. I had this plan, i was going to join a clan, become the treasuror of the clan and then rip them off. When I realized the game wasn't going to be my style I decided to still **** with those people. I created an alternate personality and started chatting with them as both theperm and lance vlad, lance vlad was the alternate version of me. A hyper Xbox fanboy that was definitely grating the nerves of all the people. Me, myself and the clan had long drawn out flame battles that were absolutely hilarious on my side. After they were all duped into theinking lance was a real person. About a months worth of work, i revealed that I was both people. Some were shocked, others thought it was as hilarious as i did. A couple people that were involved are still friends with me to this day. Mainly the real xbox fanboy in the group, and the chick in the group. The Chick was like 13 at the time. Anyway this chick is 19 or 20 now, and she grew up to be hot, but recently has a gf.... Makes me just want to watch Chasing Amy or Puccini for Beginners.

I don't remember this chick from PSO at all. I'm still friends with someone from the group though. It's funny what you can and can't recall 9 years later. I bet if they were still on myspace I'd remember. (that was rabbit hole, now I remember, goddamn myspace is shitty) I don't even remember Puccini for Beginners. I had to watch a trailer to remember what the **** I was talking about.  I watch like 8-9 new movies a week. Even funnier are the actions I described became an effective tactic in media. I was a political troll and catfish in 2001. Speaking of missed opportunities.

I'm not as socially awkward anymore.

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2018, 06:19:33 AM »
Did you ever meet the Taco Bell girl again?
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2018, 06:22:48 AM »
nope,never saw her again