Author Topic: Radio Free Nintendo - Episode 13  (Read 3147 times)

Offline Svevan

• Not Afraid of Being Afraid
  • Score: -9
    • View Profile
    • Continuity
Radio Free Nintendo - Episode 13
« on: August 16, 2006, 08:50:00 PM »
Nintendo Pirate Radio and Radio Free Nintendo collide when Evan and Karl join forces to make a giant podcasting robot.

Caruso!    

Radio Free Nintendo Logo    

Not that we don't love Lindy or anything, but let's face it, he is WAY too sexy for this Podcast. He was cramping my style and making me look bad, so I replaced him with Karl, who only makes me look HOT. Cause people who live in Miami bake in the sun so much that they themselves become miniature suns exuding heat and tanning other people with their blazing chests. IT'S TRUE.    

Episode 13: We Were Nintendo People    

AAC Format    

MP3 Format    

You can also listen to the podcast on Odeo.    

powered by ODEO    

This week I had WAY too much caffeine before Podcasting so I don't really let Karl talk much, but when he does open his mouth he says "Oy vey," and "cahenyayda," but not much else. Karl and I discuss (or should we say, I discuss AT Karl) the disappointing/intriguing news from George Harrison at Camp Hyrule, the Wii60 movement, and the truth about Amsterdam.    

Do you feel like the guys on the Podcast are idiots? Want to set them straight and get yourself heard on air? Do you know everything? Then you qualify to be a staffer at PlanetGameCube.com! Actually, I'm just kidding. You can e-mail us at our new address though, and that's almost as good as being a staffer here. Almost.    

And of course, comments in the Talkback thread are welcome. But don't push your luck.

Evan T. Burchfield, aka Svevan
NWR Message Board Artist

My Blog

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
RE: Radio Free Nintendo - Episode 13
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 03:37:57 AM »
I don't know guys. I am not quite sure that Pirate radio free nintendo works. It wasn't as fun as straight up with a twist pirate radio or insightful as vanilla Radio free nintendo.

It is just proably me.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 06:29:47 AM »
Just wait til Pirate Radio Strikes Back next week (as Karl alluded to).  It's chock full of non-information and hyper-fluff!
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
RE:Radio Free Nintendo - Episode 13
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 02:31:03 PM »
Way too sexy INDEED.

What I really want to know is how Evan escaped from that tin can that he was broadcasting from within.
Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline Karl Castaneda #2

• Staff Clone
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 03:16:31 PM »
Unprofessional recording equipment FTW!
I am Karl Castaneda's news-posting clone, also known as Karl Castaneda #2. I have an inferiority complex, thanks to my being a clone. Fear me!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 11:40:34 PM »
Will it ever be possible to have a half-dozen staffers on one podcast?

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 08:55:56 AM »
Will it ever be possible for Jon and Karl to have different avatars?  
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

• Staff Clone
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 10:24:16 AM »
To Shy: Yeah, we have the technology to do that, but problems present themselves in that it's a lot easier to count on the stability of 2-3 staffers' computers rather than 6. Also, sometimes it's hard to discern what everyone's saying when there are too many people, and a half dozen would surely be the same way. Once Evan gets his Mac, you'll probably be hearing Evan, Obi, Stan and I in one 'cast since we can just connevt with iChat and iSight makes conference calls a lot easier to manage.

To vudu: I used to have a Captain Blue avvy, but then it mysteriously disappeared from Photobucket and I've been too lazy to change it since. Any suggestions?
I am Karl Castaneda's news-posting clone, also known as Karl Castaneda #2. I have an inferiority complex, thanks to my being a clone. Fear me!

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 10:43:16 AM »
Well, you can't use mine.  How about this one?

This way, if we ever post next to eachother the world will collapse upon itself.

There's also a lot of good ones in this thread (most are mine).
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2006, 11:35:18 AM »
How about

“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

• Staff Clone
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2006, 11:58:06 AM »
SOLD.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006, 12:14:45 PM »
yay!

vudu will hate me even more now.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2006, 12:21:29 PM »
I don't hate you; I just hate your troll avatar.

You should change it to the anti-vudu.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2006, 12:46:25 PM »
But...my avatar perfectfully captures both me and the theme of the month.