Author Topic: Hot Chicks of Twitch  (Read 7763 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Chicks of Twitch
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2018, 10:45:50 AM »
Hey, look at that! Progress on my end.

So, the video is really nothing. Just under 4 minutes of moving around a bit in BotW but not accomplishing anything of significance. Although, there was a break in the snowy Hebra weather for a moment so I happened to capture one of the brief moments where the Hebra weather allowed sunshine before going back to hours of blowing snow. Feel free to give it Thumbs Down and write really nasty comments. People who stumble into this video in the future may wonder why people were so cruel to a first time poster and what I did to deserve such wrath. The idea of that kind of reaction makes me laugh.

The main takeaway is that I've got my game capture recording device hooked up and I'm beginning to dip my toe in the water of creating videos and uploads. Currently, I'm just going with the incredible username of Treize Khushrenada but I'm wondering if I should change that to something with more soul-sucking doom like The Khushrenada Corporation or something but plenty of time to figure that out yet.

For those in the know, if I'm uploading content from a Nintendo game wasn't there some kind of Nintendo Creator Program people were supposed to sign up for to prevent their stuff from having copyright infringement charges against them? I don't care if I lose this video. I'll probably delete it off the account in a few weeks anyways. But if I want to keep doing this, I need to know what the current legalese is.

Anyways, next step is to get the BotW DLC so that I can see the Hero's Journey I've taken so far and record that and then share my progress in the Zelda thread. It's time to start showing and not just posting. I'll have to get a microphone and see if I can stand hearing myself talk or narrate as well.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2018, 10:57:31 AM »
First sub and first comment. 

As to the Nintendo Partners program I know that was a thing last year but I am not really current on what is going on with it at the time of this post. Maybe someone else knows. 

Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2018, 11:28:02 AM »
Rant? I don't rant....  :-X

I post large deposits of information on a subject to express myself and educate others. I don't go for Hot Takes, I do Correct Takes.  ;D
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2018, 11:31:41 AM »
I don't go for Hot Takes, I do Correct Takes.  ;D

I think you have your slogan. You are welcome.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2018, 01:25:46 PM »
So Linkle I was looking around about Nintendos Creator Program and I came across this.
https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/20/17031540/nintendo-youtube-creators

Long and short of it is that YT recently changed their Partner Program and now to even be in the Nintendo Creator Program you have to be a YT partner.  So you have to reach these standards for your channel; Creators must now have accrued more than 4,000 hours of watch time in the past 12 months and maintain at least 1,000 subscribers. It used to be 10,000 hours of watch time total so the new standards added the 1,000 subs but reduced the watch hour times down to 4,000.

So yeah pretty bad news for new channels and smaller channels. :/
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2018, 10:51:10 PM »
As someone who was looking into starting up a channel (and quite the hot chick, if I do say so myself), this disappoints me.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.