Author Topic: EA Announces Hasbro Family Game Night 3  (Read 1235 times)

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
EA Announces Hasbro Family Game Night 3
« on: May 13, 2010, 06:26:30 PM »
Digital versions of Clue, The Game of Life and more will make their first appearance in the digital game board franchise.
 http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=23068

The EA Play label has announced the third game in the Hasbro Family Game night series. Like previous titles, Hasbro Family Game Night 3 will feature five of Hasbro's most beloved board games in both classic and remixed versions. These titles include Clue, The Game of Life, Twister, Mouse Trap and Yahtzee Hands Down.    

The Wii version will feature full Mii support as well as local multiplayer for up to four players.    

Hasbro Family Game Night 3 is set to be released this holiday season.    

EA and MR. POTATO HEAD Take the Fun to the Amusement Park in HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3    

The EA Play Label of EA today announced it is developing HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 for release in fall 2010. Available at retail just in time for the holiday season, HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 will feature a suite of five new digital versions of popular Hasbro game brands for the Wii, Xbox 360 videogame and entertainment system, and PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system. HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 will also deliver an exciting new dimension of online play designed to bring friends and family together from living rooms around the world.    

The HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 collection of titles will appeal to the entire family with digital versions of their favorite game brands brought to lifein a new theme park setting with the loveable MR. POTATO HEAD returning as the host and park guide. Featuring both classic and remixed versions, players can spin the wheel of fate in THE GAME OF LIFE, find out "whodunit" in CLUE, tie themselves in knots with TWISTER, trigger crazy chain reactions in MOUSE TRAP, and try their hand at YAHTZEE Hands Down.    

HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 will also crank up the fun factor with local multiplayer capability for up to four players and for the first time, fans will also be able to take the gameplay online by challenging opponents around the globe via the online play features available in both the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION3 versions. Full Mii™ and avatar integration (Wii and Xbox 360 only) will also add a personal touch to the HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 experience.    

"Families have embraced the HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT video game franchise because it brings them together around the TV for quality time theyÂ’ll remember for a lifetime," said Chip Lange, General Manager and Senior Vice President of the Hasbro Division at Electronic Arts. "HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT 3 has been developed with next generation online gaming at the forefront and will enable people to play the five new and iconic Hasbro game brands online with friends and family all across the world."    

"This third installment in the successful HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT video game series delivers another great lineup of time-tested favorite Hasbro game brands and uses online play to take the entertainment and competition to an entirely new level," said Mark Blecher, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Digital Media and Gaming at Hasbro. "No longer will travel distance be a hurdle for families and friends to get together and have some fun."

Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: EA Announces Hasbro Family Game Night 3
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 06:19:41 PM »
Wii Party doesn't stand a chance.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 06:44:44 PM »
I was just saying in another thread earlier this week that I hadn't seen a Clue video game since the Genesis version. I like most of the ones in this one (I never like Mouse Trap), so I am actually interested in this.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 11:35:28 PM »
/is trying to figure out how the heck a video game version of Twister would work

/is failing miserably
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 11:45:10 PM by Shaymin »
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.