Author Topic: Adventures of Pip Approved for Wii U  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Aaron Brown

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Adventures of Pip Approved for Wii U
« on: May 16, 2014, 04:43:36 PM »

Now, the goal just needs to be met.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/37450/adventures-of-pip-approved-for-wii-u

Adventures of Pip. currently funding on Kickstarter, has recently been approved by Nintendo of America to release on Wii U.

The game is a 2D side-scrolling action/adventure, with Pip starting out as a single pixel. Pip's got the power to absorb the pixels of fallen enemies, leading him to evolve and grow into the hero that the pixel-y world needs.

With a variety of enemies to slay, you'll be able to up-res Pip while you explore each environment. While not only looking more up to date, new abilities such as wielding weapons, combo attacks, and double jumping are earned as Pip evolves.

Tic Toc Games has a $90,000 goal set, and the campaign has less than 20 days to go. You can see a trailer of the game below.

Aaron R. Brown
Previews Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline rlse9

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures of Pip Approved for Wii U
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 09:26:32 PM »
The video looks interesting, hopefully this gets funded and made.

Offline Sundoulos

• My mascot is a type of toxic algae
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures of Pip Approved for Wii U
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 10:19:17 PM »
I saw this a few days ago and the concept interested me enough to back the game.  I seriously need to avoid visiting kickstarter. 
"A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower." - C.S. Lewis, in a preface to Milton's Paradise Lost