Author Topic: Klonoa 1 & 2 Compilation Announced for Switch  (Read 1685 times)

Offline defritos

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Klonoa 1 & 2 Compilation Announced for Switch
« on: February 09, 2022, 01:02:00 PM »

Wahoo!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/59618/klonoa-1-n-2-compilation-announced-for-switch

Announced in today's Nintendo Direct, Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series brings both the PS1 cult classic and the PS2 sequel to the Nintendo Switch. This announcement marks the return of this iconic 2.5D mascot platformer franchise which has been without an installment since the 2008 Wii remake of Door to Phantomile. Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Seriesis set to release on July 8th, 2022.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Re: Klonoa 1 & 2 Compilation Announced for Switch
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 03:05:41 PM »
Klonoa is a great game, but since I have it on Wii I don't need it on switch. The sequel on the other hand interests me since I don't have a way to play PS2 games.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 04:26:59 PM »
I liked the Wii one well enough, I may check out the second game at some point. I never did redeem the free fish taco which came with it though, I wonder if they will run that promotion again...

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2022, 01:28:12 PM »
I barely played any of the PS1 original, but I'm always up for a good platformer and I've heard good things about these games for years. Yeah, I'll check them out.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 11:13:57 AM »
I beat the one that was on the Wii and remember enjoying it, even though I think it's not as good as some made it out to be.  I'll be buying this to play the second game since I'd like to see if it's an improvement over the first game.  Of course it'll be fun to replay the first game again to maybe see if I might like it better now then I did back in the late 2000's.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2022, 06:11:18 PM »
I had the first one on the Vita and it seems fun but it is difficult to go back to the Vita when the Switch exists.