Author Topic: Bravely Default II Announced, Coming 2020  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Br26

• OH REALLY
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Bravely Default II Announced, Coming 2020
« on: December 12, 2019, 01:50:00 PM »

Bravely Default II will arrive next year.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/52359/bravely-default-ii-announced-coming-2020

Bravely Default II has been announced for the Nintendo Switch and is coming next year.

A short trailer aired at tonight’s Game Awards. It was definitely concise, with little information other than some illustrated artwork and a shot of what appeared to be the game’s protagonists at the end of the trailer.

The trailer confirmed that the game will be developed by Team Asano and Clay Tech Works. Revo will be back to cover the game’s soundtrack.

Bravely Default II will be released on the Nintendo Switch in 2020. You can watch the announcement trailer below:

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Bravely Defaut II Announced, Coming 2020
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 12:34:30 AM »
I'm excited! Granted, I didn't get Bravely Second or the full version of Octopath Traveler due to the criticisms on Bravely Default and its successors.

But maybe the developer will get everything right this time!

Offline RPG_FAN128

• Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • RPG_FAN128 Programming
Re: Bravely Defaut II Announced, Coming 2020
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2019, 01:07:59 AM »
I really enjoyed Bravely Default and Bravely Second.  I love the music for both as well.  Honestly can't wait for more info on this. 

Even the name is intriguing.  It's not a "third" game?  Is this pretending "second" didn't happen?  Is this a split in the story in some parallel universe?  Time will tell. 

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Bravely Default II Announced, Coming 2020
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 06:05:38 PM »
I'd need a lot of convincing on this, but I guess we'll see how it turns out.