In this thread, you get to post four things:
1.) A Prediction: Something you think will happen for sure. Obviously, this could be something like "Nintendo shows off the Wii U" - but that would be lame.
2) A Hope: Something you would like to see happen and actually stands a chance. Like a Metroid/Star Fox crossover.
3) A Dream: Something you want to see happen, but on a scale of 1-10, 1 being "Nintendo Shows off the Wii U", we're talking a 9-10. Like Mario Kart GP as a Nintendo Selects title.
4) Not gonna happen. Something batshit crazy that you still want to see happen but there's virtually no way in hell it'll happen. Like Nintendo renaming the "Wii U" the "Super Wii". (*Note, that isn't one of my, personal, 'want to happens')...
1) Prediction: Nintendo will show off the new Kirby Collection and it'll be pretty sweet - but there will be a lot of complaints that there's not enough on it.
2) Hope: Wii U has enough internal memory or a realistic memory solution to not have any of the memory pitfalls we had with the Wii or seen on the 3DS.
3) Dream: Mario Bros. Classic (4-Player GBA remake from the Advance series) gets announced as a DSiWare or eShop title similar to 4 Swords. With an on-line mode.
4) Not gonna happen: 3DS Ambassadors get a mail-in rebate on Wii U if they buy in the launch week.