Nintendo World Report Forums

NWR Interactive => Podcast Discussion => Topic started by: NWR_Lindy on October 04, 2026, 06:36:42 PM

Title: Episode 995: And the BAFTA for Best Writing Goes to: "Lactic Acid Can Eat a Dick"
Post by: NWR_Lindy on October 04, 2026, 06:36:42 PM

I got to put the word "dick" in the headline and nobody can stop me.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/77575/episode-995-and-the-bafta-for-best-writing-goes-to-lactic-acid-can-eat-a-dick

We were sent an email that expressed a distaste for last week's Sylvester Stallone segment. This week we provide the writer a John Landis, Blues Brothers 2000, and Pac-Man Amiga port segment. This was not done passive-aggressively, I had not seen the email at the time.

Rest assured, dear listener. If I had known of your concerns, I would have absolutely done this in a passive-aggressive way. It happened entirely due to chance, because RFN is up to the Fates.

I considered using this article to express my passive-aggressive tendencies, but I'm tired.

It's a New Business week, and James starts the show with Fire Emblem: Fortune's Weave. He's very early, but has a lot of reservations about this game's design objectives.

Jon has fallen deep into Azeroth with the release of World of Warcraft: Forever. We spend quite some time talking about why people still want to play this ancient game - particularly in its most ancient form.

Jon and Greg have both spent time with the demo of Castlevania: Belmont's Curse, the recently-announced Castlevania game from the team that brought us Dead Cells.

Guillaume rented Star Fox (64) for Switch 2, and has thoughts on the game pre-patch. Greg has looked at the free update and has some thoughts on its changes.

Lastly, Greg has impressions of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth.

Email me.