Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

MKDA gltch?

(1/1)

Boogieya:

This may get deleted, and is my first post here.   I did both a regular and advanced search on this,  and can't find an answer yet anywhere else.  This is directed at anyone who has Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance for Gamecube.  In the Konquest mode, which has to be defeated to gain access to 2 new fighters,  I've come to an impasse.   Cyrax's missions call for the player to do juggles involving his detonator.  First one is asked to summon detonators, then long range detonate to front kick juggle.  Finally, player is told to do a long range and juggle with the spin kick move.  I have done this up to five times before the timer runs out, whereas one should suffice, but the master of Konquest (shao kahn?) will not progress me on to the next mission.  I've tried at least 10 times to appease him, but to no avail. Glitch? I don't know and I want the 2 hidden chars (Blaze and Mokap) that can't be accessed until Konquest Mode is fully completed.   Has anyone heard of this?

Dirk Temporo:
Shao Kahn is dead, remember? Anyway, I have no idea why it does that. It took me a little while.

Boogieya:

I ended up emailing midway and it's not a glitch. It just has to be done a very specific way.  

Problem solved, I have the 2 secret chars now.  Thanks very much PGC for hosting this thread,

Boogieya

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version