Author Topic: Nintendo Facing Wii U Development Issues?  (Read 5858 times)

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Facing Wii U Development Issues?
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2011, 11:38:30 PM »
Is it plausible that with all the hiccups that Nintendo has been having lately that Nintendo's investors might recoomend that Iwata step down? He has already taken a pay cut, but that was over the 3DS, so if the Wii U has any issues then is it possible that Nintendo"s investors might call for a president that has a more business mindset than one of an engineer?

I don't see Yamauchi asking the guy he picked to replace him to stand down.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 11:54:05 PM »
No, and I would personally beat any investor that asked him to. You don't ask the CEO to resign just because they had a down year. And he voluntarily took a paycut, no one asked him to.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2011, 10:52:02 AM »
...I would personally beat any investor...
I agree with this statement oh, wait there is more isn't there.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2011, 11:41:50 AM »
LOL, true. It seems that most investors (especially the average person who owns even 1 share of stock but knows nothing about the business the company is in) don't seem to know what is best for the company. Them, and analysts.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2011, 12:10:31 PM »
LOL, true. It seems that most investors (especially the average person who owns even 1 share of stock but knows nothing about the business the company is in) don't seem to know what is best for the company. Them, and analysts.
Yeah, my last company.  The higher ups where pulling the wool over the eyes of the investor so much.  Just a day down in the trenches with the developers and we could have easily given them the proper path to double or profits.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.