Author Topic: The "Help Khushrenada Get a Job" Thread.  (Read 2205 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
The "Help Khushrenada Get a Job" Thread.
« on: March 07, 2016, 10:27:32 PM »
I feel so bad for making Khush lose his job at Nintendo so I feel it's only right that we, proud citizens of the Funhouse, help him in his efforts to get new employment.

Also apparently Nintendo is suing him for revealing classified info so if anyone is a lawyer that would help us out alot.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: The "Help Khushrenada Get a Job" Thread.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 03:02:14 PM »
I don't need a lawyer. Have you already forgotten that I'm perfectly capable of representing myself?

I would think that my track record speaks for itself. I'll have you know that I've fought for myself in over a dozen cases in various courts of law and have been able to successfully win hundreds of convictions against me. I think I'll be able to maintain that high standard in this matter as well without some other lunkhead lawyer representing me.

As for a job, I'm not sure what I can do. Marketing was perfect for me. It allowed me to lie to people. I could make grandiose statements and create hype on false promises. I enjoyed belittling the products of the competition and travelling to different conventions to sell my wares. I don't think I'll ever find a job as great as that so maybe I'll just try doing the next best thing and run for president.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 04:31:54 PM »
I heard Radio Shack is looking for a marketing person to clean up their tainted reputation.
You can call me Mikey if my username is too long.
My favorite games are: Minecraft, Star Wars, Mario, DK, Zelda, Ninja Turtles, and Call of Duty,
I own Wii U, PS4, PS3, and PC.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 07:31:21 PM »
As a lawyer, I will remind Khush of that sage old addage: a person that represents himself has a fool for a client.
Khush, if you need a job, my lawn needs mowing. if you know what I mean.
And I mean that my grass is getting long and needs to be mowed. Nothing more than that, you pervs.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 07:57:13 PM »
Yeah, but most people don't have Khushrenada as a client or representing them. I've got both so it's win/win, baby!

While I thank you for the mowing offer, I'm looking more for a job with less physical labor and more sleeping and sitting on the couch at home. Do you have anything in that area you might be looking for?

Also, I wanted to say that at least this is a better thread than the "Help Khushrenada Get a Life" Thread so good job all!

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 03:24:28 PM »
While I thank you for the mowing offer, I'm looking more for a job with less physical labor and more sleeping and sitting on the couch at home. Do you have anything in that area you might be looking for?
So you basically want to be Bill Murray from Tootsie? Hang around my house, make witty remarks and offer occasional advice?
I .... I might pay for that actually ...
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 04:32:16 PM »
So you basically want to be Bill Murray from Tootsie? Hang around my house, make witty remarks and offer occasional advice?
I .... I might pay for that actually ...

I think it's a pretty good deal. And as a bonus, I can help you with your crossdressing to fulfill your dream of appearing on a soap opera.