Author Topic: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Collector's Edition Revealed as GAME Exclusive  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Killer_Man_Jaro

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 22
    • View Profile

Zelda-themed goodies and the download code for Link's Awakening make up this special package.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/35747

The Collector's Edition for the soon-to-be released The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds has been unveiled, to be sold exclusively at UK retailer GAME.

Currently available for pre-order at £49.99, the Collector's Edition contains a copy of the game, a musical chest toy, an artwork poster and a download code for the eShop version of the Game Boy Color classic, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX.

According to the title's page on the GAME website, the redeemable download code will be emailed to the buyer after the pre-order is confirmed, meaning that the order cannot be cancelled once the code has been sent.

A Link Between Worlds will be released on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS in both North America and Europe on November 22, then later in Japan on December 26.

Tom Malina
UK Correspondent
-----------------------------
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Offline TurdFurgy

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
I WANT IT! Waaaaaaa...

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
For crying out loud NOA are you just forgetting about USA , the rest of world has something cool for this game but not good old USA?

Offline MetalMario2

• Score: -9
    • View Profile
NOA is too busy deciding what worthless, 30-year-old NES launch title they're going to put on the VC next.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
For crying out loud NOA are you just forgetting about USA , the rest of world has something cool for this game but not good old USA?

It's in the Gamestop Black Friday flyer, so it's coming. Chillax.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Yes, its true.

NOA is trying to decide the perfect 2 NES and SNES games to get the best holiday buck.

Here is an idea.  RELEASE ALL OF THEM!!! 

Then, give us collectors editions.  It is like free extra money for your game.  You know how much more people will pay for a limited edition plastic chest and poster?  ALOT.  Sometimes double the price you would ask for...and that Limited Edition thing is like cheap to produce.

So NOA, start doing cool things that make you more money.  Give us more games to play.  And makes you seem like you are actually trying to please your fans.

Offline Ras

• Score: -2
    • View Profile

It's in the Gamestop Black Friday flyer, so it's coming. Chillax.

The only thing I see is the gold 3DS XL.  That's cool, and I'm glad it's coming here, but it's not the Link Between Worlds limited edition.