Author Topic: FEATURES: The Planet GameCube Louie Awards 2005  (Read 9498 times)

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
RE: FEATURES: The Planet GameCube Louie Awards 2005
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2006, 01:37:15 PM »
You need to try new things.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE:FEATURES: The Planet GameCube Louie Awards 2005
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2006, 04:52:01 PM »
I didn't get any Cube games for Christmas this year and DDR is literally the only Cube title I bought all year (not a Resident Evil fan, if I was I would have bought two games).

Not even Fire Emblem?

EDIT: And did you at least rent RE4? Because, as KDR said, it's quite different than the other ones..
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2006, 08:50:46 PM »
I didn't get any Cube games for Christmas this year and DDR is literally the only Cube title I bought all year (not a Resident Evil fan, if I was I would have bought two games).

Shame on you. Even if you hate fixed-camera survival horror, Resident Evil 4 is not one of those. RE4 has plenty ammo, plenty enemies and less attempts to scare the user. Hail to the King, baby!

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2006, 06:20:50 AM »
"And did you at least rent RE4? Because, as KDR said, it's quite different than the other ones."

Rent a Gamecube game?  What sort of magic fantasy land do you live in?

I might get RE4 if I find it for cheap.  With Cube games these days prices tend to fall pretty fast so I've somewhat conditioned myself to wait when it comes to games I'm not really anxious to get.  For example at a local store I could get Metroid Prime 2 used for only 10 bucks.  Now I already have that game but still.

Fire Emblem actually was on my Christmas list and I just didn't end up getting it.  Still usually I buy around five Cube games a year and there's a bunch of titles I want but never get around to getting.  This year I only had like two games I wanted (and none of them I really felt I "needed", I got DDR ASAP because of its rarity) and one game I figured I might try at some point.  That still makes for an underwhelming year.

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2006, 08:07:27 AM »
Jesus Christ, Rev specs aren't final AT ALL.  I'd figure PGC would be the first people to say that but apparently not.  The only thing anyone has to go on is a contradictory IGN article that they wrote for the sole purpose of having something new on their new Revolution channel (just look at the place, they're fishing for "news" wherever they can).

EDIT:

WHAT?!?!?! SPRUNG ROCKED!!!

I PLACE A CURSE ON YOU! YOU SHALL WEAR MANLY LIFE JACKETS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFESSS!!!111!!

~Carmine M. Red
Kairon@aol.com

I...hahaha, I'm sorry....I just can't take anything you say seriously with that ridiculous "~Carmine M. Red" sign off.
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2006, 07:09:27 PM »
Yes, they are not final.  But they are not magically going to add another CPU core, etc.
::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi